• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombs Dota 2 Beta TNT Livestream [4PM PDT, Midnight GMT]

OatmealMu

I remember first learning about Brazilians when getting into F2P games. Still haven't knowingly run into one. Yet. This is the first I've heard of Russian gamer stereotypes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Y9Ri1yl.jpg

real

Reynx

As someone also living in the UK, playing on US West servers is no fun at all. Cyborgmatt on qop has all my sympathy

Exuro

man the guy explaining the game is frustrating. He really needs to go into more detail. I feel like I could do a better job despite barely playing the game.

la_briola

I've never been crazy enough to queue West.
I think I would probably get around 250ms in there and that's definitely not something I can play with comfortably.

I did a 5min~ practice game for the livestream on US west. After those minutes it was "ok". Not good, but playable.

Yeah, Dota is tough to watch unless you're already familiar with it. I think if Giantbomb had corralled someone who was comfortable commentating the match in a psuedo-professional style, taking questions from Jeff/Patrick but still filling the gaps with standard commentary it would have done a lot for viewers and themselves in terms of enjoyment.

Sentenza

Jeff seems really annoyed about this DOTA stream existing at all.
Or is there some sort of inside joke going on that I'm not familiar with?

man... FUCK wires in 2013. we need to evolve as a people

K2Wr5Kv.png
Wires also mean low latency. You don't want to use wireless devices in competitive multiplayer.

Top Bottom