• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombs Dota 2 Beta TNT Livestream [4PM PDT, Midnight GMT]

Cyborg "tryhard" Matt and Matt "Phantom Cancer" Kessler team now losing, good.

I assume you're saying tryhard because he was super aggressive at the start and treating the game more serious then it deserved to be? Tryhard isn't just a disparaging alias for a hero?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yeah, that and the unenthusiastic commentary could really kill it if this was someone's first introduction to the game/genre. Without a more expert commentator it really suffers.
They don't have to be an expert, but this guy is only being reactive to the obvious questions instead of actually saying what's going on and why it's interesting.

I assume you're saying tryhard because he was super aggressive at the start and treating the game more serious then it deserved to be? Tryhard isn't just a disparaging alias for a hero?

Tryhard basically means they picked a lineup you'd pick if this was a tournament, basically some of the best heroes there are. It's also kind of a dumb insult people use as an excuse if they're losing pubs.

An-Det

Glad I checked here and saw about the GBJG stream with Patrick and actual commentary, so much better than the main giant bomb one. I dont get dota at all, but it's always fun seeing them freak out and enjoying it.

Are the five in the room playing on the same team or are they split against each other?

They don't have to be an expert, but this guy is only being reactive to the obvious questions instead of actually saying what's going on and why it's interesting.

Well I don't know shit about dota and hes been fine to me. Informative but not constantly talking.

Zaph

Glad I checked here and saw about the GBJG stream with Patrick and actual commentary, so much better than the main giant bomb one. I dont get dota at all, but it's always fun seeing them freak out and enjoying it.
They kinda messed up. The main stream should be the GBJG one, with an alternate stream of just pure gameplay/audio.

the main stream is great because in a tournament you never get to hear what the teams are saying, if you play dota 2 it makes what's going on screen more exciting.

Also Spirit Breaker Raped

the main stream is great because in a tournament you never get to hear what the teams are saying, if you play dota 2 it makes what's going on screen more exciting.

Also Spirit Breaker Raped

That and the Sven and Lone Druid had assloads of farm compared to the PL and Luna. Both of them had pretty shit farm and the PL didn't have the strongest build.

kylej

Banned
man... FUCK wires in 2013. we need to evolve as a people

K2Wr5Kv.png

Dylan

Not trying to be a dick in any way but watching this is really boring!! It's really hard to tell what's going and nobody is commentating on what's happening.

Top Bottom