• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War PS4 playable from start to finish

Wow. This news actually concerns me even more for Days Gone and Sony Bend because I think it pushes out their release date... I can't imagine they'll be allowed to keep the doors open unless that game is a mega hit.

Wasnt their game always further out? I thought they only started full production fairly recently?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wow. This news actually concerns me even more for Days Gone and Sony Bend because I think it pushes out their release date... I can't imagine they'll be allowed to keep the doors open unless that game is a mega hit.
Days Gone has a lot to prove but I think it'll be pretty safe in terms of sales. Open world zombie game with great visuals should do well.

It's just that it's annoying that E3's the only time when there's any real news about a game. It's all silent otherwise.

Not really. This is how it should be. We are shown way too much of games when they are still years away. They'll show more of the game as it gets closer to completion.

fatherKratos

Neo Member
So, the two tweets from Cory that OP mentioned... one says the whole game is playable from start to finish, other saying that shooting is still not finished....how so??

I just noticed this: when Kratos calls back his axe stuck on the enemy nailed to the rock, the attraction makes the grass above the rock and on the ground move: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg

TGGAwYL.gif

No wonder Cory Barlog said that we didn't even discover 2% of the details and secrets in this trailer. Now that the main game is finished, SSM can focus on refining and adding more details to the game.

MCD250

So, the two tweets from Cory that OP mentioned... one says the whole game is playable from start to finish, other saying that shooting is still not finished....how so??
"Shooting" may refer to motion capture for cutscenes and the like, not necessarily gameplay.

Top Bottom