• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport announced

It's time?

gts73msc0.png

One of the writers from GTP just posted a gif of this ad in the discussion thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8E6ouSiC0

eso76

All aboard the lawnmower (talking about GT engine sounds)

This lawnmower:

wPwWj.gif

hence the Gorilla from the youtube vid.

What he means is: No need to be upset when nothing is revealed tonight.

jeffram

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a big info dump on GT.

Sony very frequently does this in the weeks leading into E3 for highly anticipated titles that have more to say than can fit in a two minute trailer.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Wouldn't be surprised if there was a big info dump on GT.

Sony very frequently does this in the weeks leading into E3 for highly anticipated titles that have more to say than can fit in a two minute trailer.

Indeed. This and Horizon are two games I definitely could see being dumped ahead of time, to reserve a lot of the E3 time for new stuff.

Mobius 1

That gorilla GIF is one of those internet mysteries I never want explained. So completely random.

Just up there with GT engine sounds, I reckon.

p3n

Indeed. Then I'm jerked back to life by the adrenaline shot of remembering I'd have to play it with a DS4 while my CSR Elite gently weeps.

This right here. At this point I don't care about better sound or better online or FIA regulated pro-gaming-racing. I care about not being able to play any PS4 GT game because of missing wheel support. Driveclub did only support a tiny amount of wheels and we were told it was because of licensing issues for 1st party titles. If Codemasters can support a huge range of wheels why can't Sony? I have no problem getting a PSVR just for GTS/7 but I am not getting a second wheel setup.

Sorry for the rant. Still excited to see what news we might get today.

Top Bottom