• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport Unveiling live stream discussion (incl. FIA Championship gameplay)

DavidDesu

I'm pretty sure I could singlehandedly take over PD and tell them how to promote (indeed make) their fucking games and it would be way better than this. They're just absolutely crap at promoting their own stuff.

This livestream is hideous.

Instead of getting a livestream of the actual announcement (so we got blurry pics and tweets of main features/release date etc) we get this long drawn out bore fest of what is bound to be dull as dishwater competition, produced poorly, with tons of dead air, and taking 30 minutes to actually see ANYTHING.... FUCK ME.

Honestly, someone at Sony needs to fucking tell them how to get it done.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Stop this madness!!!

You called?

monster-truck-madness-ss1.png

ps3ud0

Why are you guys still watching? The unveils over - now its just the pre-season esport race...

6.45pm BST – 7.00pm BST: Run down of the day’s events, news and a showcase of the brand new GT SPORT trailer

7.00pm BST – 8.30pm BST: Nations Cup Pre-Season Test and the Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships:
* The Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test
* The Nations Cup Pre-Season Test

8.30pm BST – 9.00pm BST: Trophy ceremonies [1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each cup]
ps3ud0 8)

GHG

Sony needs to send someone in to restructure PD.

If this stream is indicative of how they develop the games then I'm not surprised with how things have gone for the last 5 years or so.

Jamesways

If this stream is indicative of how they develop the games then I'm not surprised with how things have gone for the last 5 years or so.
30 min now and no gameplay yet.

Good lord.

DavidDesu

Honestly... this. I love Kazunori Yamauchi... he brought us GT. The GT of PS1 and PS2. The one that brought the excitement of cars to you at home. But they've lost it. Dull, lifeless racing. Focusing on nice stuff on the fringes like photomode etc and ignoring the basics like good quality audio. What are they doing. Urgh.

Here. we. go.

Chris Kay

Neo Member
November already? Hope the gameplay foundation is already solid and it only needs visual polish. In the end I only care how the cars handle.

Top Bottom