• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 (2016) & Gravity Daze Remaster announced (PS4) (platform whine = ban)

AdaWong

They took Tearaway from us, now they took Gravity Rush.

Sony why you do us Vita fans like that am cri

kevin1025

Banned
I wonder if this means North America is getting Gravity Rush Remaster on December 8th, or the 15th? Or will it be next year?

Alienous

???

It looks like one of the best looking games on current gen...Didn't get that impression at all.

I don't think it does. Take another look.

It's especially obvious in the relatively low-poly models.

EDIT:
I'm not saying it looks terrible. It looks good, but a little rough.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

EDIT:

The sheer scale makes up for the models i'd think. On top of the fact that not every gaming studio can do CC2 level anime style

EDIT:

No I agree it looks a little rough, the AA especially needs work. But lighting and modelling are good I think. And the game looks super vibrant. Lighting reminds of U4 actually.

marmoka

Banned
I knew the original game would arrive to PS4 sooner or later. I always wanted to play this game, that's why this is the happiest day of my life.

Day 1!!

Zemm

The DS4 should remove the biggest problem with the Vita game, the horrible controls. Hopefully they'll do a demo.

Rad. I love the first one. I hope they don't fuck with the way it controls or the way the character moves about. I can see them making it more auto aim than it used to be.
I loved how the game made you feel like a falling thrown object.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
This, just after finishing chapter 1 in MGSV

Best palate cleanser ever

The best

Osahi

That box art! Would buy the game again just for that one. (We'll probably get another art in Europe though :( )

And the sequel looks amazing. GR is one of my favourite Vita games, so I'm glad it gets a second chance...

Top Bottom