• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 (2016) & Gravity Daze Remaster announced (PS4) (platform whine = ban)

Maiar_m

Finally. Can't say i'll buy the first one again on PS4, it was quite short after all, not sure it'll be worth the double dip. Still, great news, it's finally alive.

- J - D -

I liked flying around in this game, but quit because i thought it deserved being played on a larger screen at a higher res.

This interests me greatly.

CmdBash

vita is dead, long live the ps4. On the bright side I guess I can now fly through a city that doesn't look like mud.

Been waiting for Gravity Rush sequel forever!

So happy to finally get it even if it's not at home on the Vita, but should be splendid on PS4 with a big TV.

Kat <3.

The footage of GR2 looked astonishing. Definitely my favourite game of the show so far. Legitimately had shivers up my spine during the trailer. And I'm so pleased to see Kat back again; easily one of my favourite protagonists from the last few years.

This is the only thing I wanted from TGS and I got it, thanks Team SIREN and Sony. GR2 looks amazing and really looking forward to replay the first game on the big screen.

Piccoro

I'm not gonna wait for the remaster of the first game.
I will finally finish my Vita copy due to this news, so I can buy the 2nd when it comes out.

Kysen

Day fucking one I need to go lie down. This conference is something else. 2016 gonna be the best gaming year ever.

Flandy

YEEEEEEEES
Will get the remaster and platinum it again.
So glad this isn't coming to Vita. Want it to be as best as it can be and the Vita would just hold it back

bestcharacter6goaz.gif

Guymelef

Brought to life on the big screen by the team at BluePoint Games, you&#8217;ll be able to join heroine Kat and her sidekick Dusty as they soar through the enchanting city of Hekseville like never before. On the graphics side, this release takes advantage of the PS4 hardware to deliver the smooth, vibrant HD visuals of this high-flying adventure.
All three original DLC packs released alongside Gravity Rush&#8217;s initial release &#8212; the Spy Pack, The Maid Pack, and The Military Pack &#8212; will also be included within the game.

February! BluePoint!!!

Pretty cool, I was hoping that GR wouldn't be dead (I haven't played GR myself, but a huge fan of Keiichiro Toyamas other works)

This is probably my favorite announcement today. I'm so glad that we finally have confirmation and I hope it comes relatively soon to the west.

co1onel

I wonder if this area at the end of the trailer is Hekesville after being
swallowed up by the gravity well
. It could explain why there's no pillar in any of the scenes, because the people had to retreat to the top of the pillar. The train rails are present in the new area too, but they look broken up.

Top Bottom