• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 (2016) & Gravity Daze Remaster announced (PS4) (platform whine = ban)

Loudninja

Another Bluepoint games port so awesome
Good evening, PlayStation fans, I’m thrilled to bring you some breaking news from Japan Studio via Tokyo Game Show 2015!

Gravity Rush Remastered, an upgraded version of the highly acclaimed PlayStation Vita hit, is officially making its way to PS4 on February 9th, 2016.
Brought to life on the big screen by the team at BluePoint Games, you’ll be able to join heroine Kat and her sidekick Dusty as they soar through the enchanting city of Hekseville like never before. On the graphics side, this release takes advantage of the PS4 hardware to deliver the smooth, vibrant HD visuals of this high-flying adventure.

All three original DLC packs released alongside Gravity Rush’s initial release — the Spy Pack, The Maid Pack, and The Military Pack — will also be included within the game.

Whether you are brand new to the franchise, or want to relive the experience again, Gravity Rush Remastered is the perfect opportunity to experience the magical story of Kat as she seeks answers to her mysterious gravity-defying powers and forgotten past, now in full HD 1080p glory with ample graphical and performance improvements.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...emastered-coming-to-ps4-on-february-9th-2016/

Lime

I kinda hoped that they would have new designs for the main characters in GR2, but the environmental art is superb, perhaps even moreso than GR1.

Kyoufu

Well this is just heartbreaking. After enjoying Gravity Rush on my beloved PlayStation Vita I am absolutely crushed that they made the sequel to Kat's great adventure on the PlayStation 4.

Dueck

Banned
So TGS has just taken my wallet out back and cracked its skull open with a lead pipe.... It's such a bitter sweet feeling. There are at least 5 must buys so far!...

Oh mah gawdddd this looks amazinggggg
First game I ever platinumed and will platinum it again on PS4

I'm getting some major Hong Kong vibes from the city hah. Must be the signs.
Also stoked that it sounds like the composer is back! Loved the soundtrack

L.O.R.D

ydnRUPP.jpg

Lime

Well this is just heartbreaking. After enjoying Gravity Rush on my beloved PlayStation Vita I am absolutely crushed that they made the sequel to Kat's great adventure on the PlayStation 4.

Better hardware result in better visuals and perhaps more gameplay features. The art direction deserves a better platform, I have no qualms with this.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Does the PS4 controller have gyro? Going to be weird if it doesn't.

kubricks

As much as I want the sequal on Vita, the trailer shows that the game is of much larger scale now.

I have no problem with it being on PS4, just that I won't get to play it at all then.

There is only so much a handheld could do. GR is a much bigger game now.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I hope the combat is vastly improved in Gravity Daze 2--it was pretty damn bad in the first game. It definitely looks better in this trailer, so I am looking forward to seeing more and reading some impressions about the gameplay at a later date.

nicolajNN

I heard someone saying something about a Gravity Rush anime? Is that true or did some translate something wrong?

They said in the press conference(bear in mind I'm just paraphrasing, going off memory, and translator and all that) that they would expand the IP outside of the games, and the figurine from the Collector's edition was the first example of that. So no specific mention of an anime, but it is possible I guess

Yay!

CE figure looks kinda poor compared to the one I already have so I'll probably skip that, but I'm looking forward to playing this.

Top Bottom