• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 - You're going to buy it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pre-loading the game now on the EU store, so if anyone was wondering about the download sizes:

gravityrush2preload-1ozs7z.jpg

47moZ.gif

btw, who is making the OT?

ironmang

Caved and preordered with the Visa Checkout BBY deal. Probably going to end up trading it in after beating the main story since there's just too much for me to play but I'm looking forward to that ~20 hour experience.

No, and i would like to, but i can't afford it. I don't think i'm buying any games in the first quarter. I will be sure to pick it up eventually if my finances improve or it goes on quite a discount.

LotusHD

Banned
Caved and preordered with the Visa Checkout BBY deal. Probably going to end up trading it in after beating the main story since there's just too much for me to play but I'm looking forward to that ~20 hour experience.

I made the mistake of doing that with the first game, and I've been aching to replay it for quite some time now. Won't make the same mistake with the sequel, especially since it's both longer and more gorgeous lol

Hell, maybe I'll even try to get all the trophies for it.

ironmang

I made the mistake of doing that with the first game, and I've been aching to replay it for quite some time now. Won't make the same mistake with the sequel, especially since it's both longer and more gorgeous lol

Hell, maybe I'll even try to get all the trophies for it.

By the time I play it again it'll for sure be cheaper than what I traded it for assuming I have any desire to replay. I haven't replayed the first and I still have it on my Vita from PS+ over 4 years ago.

LotusHD

Banned
By the time I play it again it'll for sure be cheaper than what I traded it for assuming I have any desire to replay. I haven't replayed the first and I still have it on my Vita from PS+ over 4 years ago.

True. Atm, the games I have my eyes on are stuff I can actually see myself replaying later on, or are at least good enough to me that I'd like to keep around. Been far too long since I've attempted to form any sort of game collection; I sell my stuff far too quickly lol

BigEmil

Prices in UK for GR2 are all above the standard RRP of £40, normally there's atleast few site that sells it at atleast £40 for every game except this at launch period guess I have to wait abit to get to reasonable pricing

ReaperXL7

I'm not sure yet, my daughter is buried in Dragon Quest builders right now and wants to play World of Final Fantasy next. I showed her GR2 but she didn't seem very interested, and I wasn't really a fan of the first game so I probably wouldn't buy it for myself.

Karu

Officially pre-ordered and preloading right now, ugh, two more days... (Usually I have a day off on Wednesdays, but OFC of all the friggin' weeks in the year I have to work on this Wednesday. Poop.)

Intel_89

I spotted the game in Portugal yesterday, had to double check the release date to make sure they were breaking the street date. The store was El Corte Ingles for any portuGAF'er that might be interested in picking it up.

Number45

I was planning on waiting a while, but fuck it I just pre-ordered on PSN. This and TLG can keep me company in the long Destiny droughts this winter...

Bought GR1 on Vita day one, then rented GR on PS4. Finished the game, loved it to bits.

Tried the demo for 2 finally. It was...alright. Looks as good as ever. Camera was annoying in parts (running straight up but canera was slightly back to her right), but it's a 3D action game.

I'll definitely buy it. But not at launch, sad to say I'll wait til the price drops, though to be fair, I very, very rarely buy games at launch and at full price these days anyway. If I had a bigger gaming budget, this would be one I'd get at launch.

Cha

Well, I ordered the game and don't even have a PS4 yet. Hoping to pick one up soon after my copy arrives. GR1 was the reason I picked up a Vita :)

Still trying to decide if I will buy this day one even though it will be months before I play. I guess my one late sale won't hurt it too bad.

Nah SBV you're single handedly killing any chance of success GR2 could have :p

On a more serious note why do Sony always give UK plebs last dibs on their games.
It's so annoying.

Bought GR1 on Vita day one, then rented GR on PS4. Finished the game, loved it to bits.

Tried the demo for 2 finally. It was...alright. Looks as good as ever. Camera was annoying in parts (running straight up but canera was slightly back to her right), but it's a 3D action game.

I'll definitely buy it. But not at launch, sad to say I'll wait til the price drops, though to be fair, I very, very rarely buy games at launch and at full price these days anyway. If I had a bigger gaming budget, this would be one I'd get at launch.
Did you play the experienced course in the demo?

Rizzi

How long is the first game? Wondering if I'll be able to finish it before Wednesday.
I've done a few things in the second part of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom