• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 - You're going to buy it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxximo

I have the feeling this is one of those games that will get heavily discounted very soon. So since I'm already in the middle of dishonored 2 ill probably wait a bit.

Edit: the demo was really good though...decisions...

Just curious because I know some opened up to it more after having given the experienced course a run with the new abilities.
Oh, like I said, it's what I expected and it's good. Camera problems or not, the game's too charming for that to annoy me much

Ultimately, it's my budget that's preventing me from getting it day one. :D

Interesting, for some reason I always thought it was a SHUMP (no idea why) or something and totally ignored the game. Will check out the first one thanks to the thread.

Edit: oh only £11 on PSN.

Korigama

Finally got the remaster for the first one, so I plan on playing through that first (plus, likely won't be able to pick up any other new games for a while).

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
How long is the first game? Wondering if I'll be able to finish it before Wednesday.
I've done a few things in the second part of town.

Took me between 20-25 hours to platinum(including all optional activities and DLC episodes). That time is cut in half or less if just playing through the story.

So... is GR Remastered just straight up OOP? I told a friend he could nab it physical on Amazon for $30 or so which was true when I checked last month or so, but now it's not available and prices everywhere else seem to be jumping into scalper's paradise.

So... is GR Remastered just straight up OOP? I told a friend he could nab it physical on Amazon for $30 or so which was true when I checked last month or so, but now it's not available and prices everywhere else seem to be jumping into scalper's paradise.
Yeah, physical version was exclusive to Amazon and they've run out of stock.

Playing the Remaster on PS4 and it's great, very charming, the gravity stuff actually makes me a little dizzy at times ha ha but I'm enjoying it. I get why it was highly liked on the Vita.

Will be picking this new one up soon but clearing the backlog first and RE7, Horizon and mass effect will be more of a priority.

Kindekuma

Banned
Hi!

So I'm making the OT for GR2, and I'll have it up as soon as I can.
Been a hell of a week, making some last minute adjustments and then I'll have it up!

darknil

Anyone knows a good video refresher on GR1 story? I played the original on Vita but the only thing that I remember about the story right now is Kat

Aenima

Gona buy it but not at launch. The reson is im gonna give priority to play Yakuza 0 1st, and after im done with Yakuza 0 ill grab NieR: Automata. Both GR2 and Nioh are must buys for me but i will grab then later.

The dilemas when alot of games u want release all close to eachother :p

Just why is Gravity Rush 2 not releasing on the 17th? I don't get it. What is the reason? If it is slightly late due to a last-minute patch, why have a review embargo that ended almost two weeks before release?

Kindekuma

Banned
Just why is Gravity Rush 2 not releasing on the 17th? I don't get it. What is the reason? If it is slightly late due to a last-minute patch, why have a review embargo that ended almost two weeks before release?

It actually comes out on the 17th. It's currently out in Australia right now, and EU will get it later.

It actually comes out on the 17th. It's currently out in Australia right now, and EU will get it later.

My pre-order timer on PS4 says it will come out in 3 days.. I was surprised and checked on the US PS Blog, where they state it will come out on the 20th. Maybe it is just late in the US? Starting to think SOA wants this game to fail.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/13/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-1172017/
Kat comes spiraling back into the spotlight next week with Gravity Rush 2, out January 20 on PS4.

Kindekuma

Banned
I would on Vita
opOaPQN.png

LotusHD

Banned
I was first a bit salty that Vita wouldn't get the sequel, but now I'm glad it is on PS4. The game makes great use of the much stronger hardware.

(I'm sure there is an alternate timeline where Gravity Rush 2 is a launch title for PSP2 and Clinton is PEOTUS.)

GR2 comes out on inauguration day for me, so that will be an excellent way to ignore Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom