• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V (New-Gen) Snapmatic / Photo thread

Darker

Banned
Each less original than the last!

iqjg98zdhU2fXRROPZscKQ_0_0.jpg

ftcoAqZbwUuMyDTNK-bv-A_0_0.jpg

jDjLVBIzkUyX07t2Kwe6ZQ_0_0.jpg

yH6Pgqo-O0eR6zHDumwYoA_0_0.jpg

MYIy9xZuP0W8vx2mIklW7A_0_0.jpg

gGjDCs1Y7U6f5-U13YGdKQ_0_0.jpg

JvAVjPPqY0qguQTiWsV9cg_0_0.jpg

G3P3k0olq0amELBw1iZ3GA_0_0.jpg

9T06T2TPu0CvE8N0oRTKAQ_0_0.jpg

3hgWV27vJEecSwI38uBviw_0_0.jpg

oYNhFXeUf0eZhjtjAp_Spg_0_0.jpg

dZaLnoI0Ck29EvVtAU3syw_0_0.jpg

FddTue1SKUm8StEQllvr8Q_0_0.jpg

Z-WWmyrVR0eDlv61i5MSWA_0_0.jpg

zUnRs45BrU6M0yiSRe2o1w_0_0.jpg

6NIC8YvhqkiK9Cjh6O4Esw_0_0.jpg

YxtMzgoB5Uq47SbqGky9og_0_0.jpg

t2VEcWgbB0enWSB8a7H0bA_0_0.jpg

VK3kZ1bFa0Kkjvp_Wy28NQ_0_0.jpg

dwFtubdUxkiF5TVGdXsW0Q_0_0.jpg

Tho5ybd3CkmZ6ugVo_oFdg_0_0.jpg

DbXHjV2px0ChgILSQHKspw_0_0.jpg

vJ4XAAiwX0Wm7qSzimFoSw_0_0.jpg

mQxKD5wzVkm8TLAWL1M46A_0_0.jpg

yLLxvlsUEEKoOGCF8d2BFA_0_0.jpg

bjg_lleBbkmCETOfUv-exw_0_0.jpg

qJIIulJr0k-IykviUQwRnw_0_0.jpg

Das Dream Amerikan
r2hKoZxpw0CtIajSMfU-ZA_0_0.jpg

DarkOneX

Question I cannot find the answer to with Google, how are your snapmatic pix uploading to the rockstar page? With my PS3 I'm pretty sure it was automagic but none of my PS4 ones are uploading and don't see an option to do so?

brobban

Question I cannot find the answer to with Google, how are your snapmatic pix uploading to the rockstar page? With my PS3 I'm pretty sure it was automagic but none of my PS4 ones are uploading and don't see an option to do so?

In the pause menu, on the far right are your pictures. There you can choose to tag them and upload to the Social Club

Rembrandt

Banned

Press start, go to gallery and on the bottom right it should tell you the button to upload it. Just don't quickly press A to enlarge the image because I don't think you can do it from that screen.

I wish this game had an in-game video recorder/editor like the PC version's gonna get.

Just a guy I encountered on my travels...

rhWwT0i9dU6xvzV2l9wIow_0_0.jpg
Bo9BXATuFE-nYdrZtjo62w_0_0.jpg

Trevor was not fond of his attitude, so he swiftly left.

A2mPsnZkCEKquLcOk7uh-A_0_0.jpg

Afterwards he decided to see the sights to take his mind off of this loon.

Yh0mfzGYd0KfqcTIbYcbXw_0_0.jpg

He decided it would be a bit more fun to check it out at night.

hGyR3t1znkChAiTa6uIQng_0_0.jpg

1iuZRfkHw0uGIeixVaYr_w_0_0.jpg

Furyous

Darker,

where is the picture of the car underwater in swimming pool taken from? I need to take a visit to that property ASA[.

Darker

Banned
Darker,

where is the picture of the car underwater in swimming pool taken from? I need to take a visit to that property ASA[.

r2hKoZxpw0CtIajSMfU-ZA_0_0.jpg

It is not a physical place. It is a place of ze mind. It represents to us the dream of freedom unt opportunity, with the submerged realities of materialistic entrapment and inescapable sense of loss. Is the sky ze water, or is the pool ze sky? Is the house empty or, how you say, preoccupied? Does ze car represent a failure of technocratic international Marxism as the capital owners live next to their abandoned products, in the truest sense of ze Frankfurt School, or is the Foucaultian sexuality of sharp edges and subtle blurriness a satire on the hopelessness of life?

It is all of these things, and none of them.

It is Das Dream Amerikan.

-Fin-

Just southwest of Devin Weston's house. Northwest of Los Santos - take the big road exiting the west of LS and keep going until you hit that small collection of beachside houses, and it's on the hill opposite that. It's a very pretty place with a great view.

Rockstar's attention to visual detail is just insane. Things like that piece of cardboard resting up against the wall, the logo on the side of that building being weathered/worn out, or that pair of sneakers hanging on the powerlines. GTAV's world looks and feels so authentic because of it.

I've played this game for hundreds of hours, but it still amazes me when I see environmental shots, especially in the city/suburban areas.

dc89

Rockstar's attention to visual detail is just insane. Things like that piece of cardboard resting up against the wall, the logo on the side of that building being weathered/worn out, or that pair of sneakers hanging on the powerlines. GTAV's world looks and feels so authentic because of it.

I've played this game for hundreds of hours, but it still amazes me when I see environmental shots, especially in the city/suburban areas.

Holy shit - I didn't even notice the sneakers.

SirNinja

Hope for a camera mode likes second son or the last of us

The PC version is getting a video editor (like what GTA4 PC had).

This shot is amazing, a 9F Cabrio reflecting off the glass in front of an onlooker.

actual_1417642306.jpg

Saw it on the Newswire.

The reflections in general are extremely impressive. On pretty much any shot taken of a car late at night in downtown LS, you can see stuff like building lights, store signs, and traffic signals reflected on metal surfaces with a crazy amount of definition.

Those other Newswire pics are stunning as well.

zomaha

I gotta stop looking at this thread at work, makes the day drag on much longer...

I have a few shots I gotta remember to upload

AmyS

The pictures the community is making (GAF included) are better than I could have imagined.

Just think when the PC version comes out with beefier graphics settings and 4K, how great even still images will be, and then factor in the video editor Rockstar announced for PC, it's gonna be amazing for creative types.

these first bunch are my favorite from other people on the Social Club from the first 3 weeks

the rest are my own personal favourites so far... I've probably taken and posted over 250 by now but I keep having to cull all the weakest pics. these few are my personal few favorite that i've kept

I4jXuVbyPE65cE4aSY_vrw_0_0.jpg

Ka70CCA2D0aUwlUy1fSRVg_0_0.jpg

GPJtskIV5Ey-HEUQz94LNg_0_0.jpg

K0OUPQHtIkS9aTJ4MTJ8Hg_0_0.jpg

jTNhDY0ud0eOYt6IXd5NgA_0_0.jpg

My3Kv0PTOEyhrumEU9cylA_0_0.jpg

icNAPD5Faky6V19_kXkjPA_0_0.jpg

1NjjQTs6RUugVwVr6OHpFg_0_0.jpg

T-ma3OKsOEKG7LPY5YQDWg_0_0.jpg

cBu99ApH0UO-KBlVP_iRYw_0_0.jpg

u-kl9ixtC02WaQIDT3knhA_0_0.jpg

dy7IJgpI0U6CIMZ3byEh4g_0_0.jpg

TDHPbu9tr0OFzwrVFVXgkg_0_0.jpg

sWT-H6d0cEmijjsneAyRyQ_0_0.jpg

ZABI5ihhlUKyXX0el3FmPA_0_0.jpg

NbHr60yqV0S2QIf83mlxZA_0_0.jpg

Xr-ZoNKbFUqiKtXUj8N7Ww_0_0.jpg

5dBUALbg0kaE-flrjOOTUg_0_0.jpg

oqTfp4gRwkGuopYjWVLJvQ_0_0.jpg

8HD8AB8QXUGwRJd2VMm77w_0_0.jpg

k6WUkEvQPkKSoqPmAjuZXQ_0_0.jpg

7dQC_QUhoUKEOk1M149GzQ_0_0.jpg

Qk21ngp9Ikis4fTroyx8dw_0_0.jpg

my personal favorites

o0OdZDF4u0maVgwb5Hc1yA_0_0.jpg

gbWamAQKhk6BpJ5hRrEzHA_0_0.jpg

JV2Kj2YKm0iqSd4RCr0EVw_0_0.jpg

uGsQ4EkLNkODaSP3yHnGCg_0_0.jpg

vKfF82WomUiS9yPWMjY9Jg_0_0.jpg

Y8F7aB2ajUW7UFjaw3C8Pg_0_0.jpg

4s295KAKh0qf86FnUMvDQg_0_0.jpg

X_ixHNiPZ0WE-aagOHPluw_0_0.jpg

spgYfGWGqUWUB6JO58DsqA_0_0.jpg

vTRePaoZ5Uu3BJpFTkeTKg_0_0.jpg

^oh wow.. LOVE those nature shots. didn't even know it has bunnies! :) so cute haha.

please post more, i love this thread. haven't had the chance to get the game on PS4 yet myself :(

dc89

DDdwITmjckG413LjxPX_5A_0_0.jpg

l81VtOnWxkC4KyzWD3EM0A_0_0.jpg

mC3ahhqBVk-0PfHOjLa0rA_0_0.jpg

4l0639N7TUu-f-zaPD7ZHw_0_0.jpg

em0pKmgWdkG8mfeC8rGrTw_0_0.jpg

wXSIJmnIB0WzWH2PQCs1kQ_0_0.jpg

xQUdMf_cUkWTyjue85BZZA_0_0.jpg

E5mIUYK6YUy1eIc02O1Vow_0_0.jpg

nhN9sAUUsUeO90Z4nIynAw_0_0.jpg

This last few comes with a bit of a story!

AXg9i3d2z0C2VCZ2ci6neg_0_0.jpg

I went home to find Amanda pissed as a fart on the sofa.

iBDUWNrXME23G-WKqJGKqw_0_0.jpg

IWGeWSUD_ESbq1jGe_2Ryw_0_0.jpg

I heard gunfire, ran out the front door up the hill and looked right, shit was going down. As you can see, the van took a stray shotgun blast to the back door so it drove off.

G4Yl3SXuaUW1143srit-9w_0_0.jpg

LSPD won.

Top Bottom