• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
9Wcqq5F.png

SHOOK

ARK322

Neo Member
To add my two cents on DS2, I like it a lot. Mixing is kinda weird though -- I have to adjust the volume up and down pretty frequently from song to song to keep it at the same level. Definitely seems like another tape that was announced as an album at the last second.

Listening to the album front to back has a really interesting effect, I think. Starts to feel kinda hazy, like it's trying to replicate the highs that Future is constantly talking about. I highly doubt it was purposefully structured that way, but it sorta reminds me of listening to Long.Live or XXX all the way through.

overcast

Comparisons of DS2 to XXX are a little strange to me. Aside from the obvious drug induced perspective.

Action with the quick turn around, damn lmao.

Courage

Call Bronson a pussy all you guys want, but it makes no sense for him to 'beef' with Ghostface. Feuding with your personal hero (esp. when it's Ghostface) will only ruin your likable image, and he doesn't want that at a time where he's got a show coming up. It's probably the reason most people don't fuck with Young Thug with the way he attacks Lil Wayne.

overcast

Well also who needs real beef? Honestly why the fuck even start some dumb shit and then make it even worse. Why should Action let this take away even more?

Being soft is bullshit, who cares? Who thought Action Bronson was real.

Fjordson

Well also who needs real beef? Honestly why the fuck even start some dumb shit and then make it even worse. Why should Action let this take away even more?

Being soft is bullshit, who cares? Who thought Action Bronson was real.
Exactly. It's just entertainment, real beef is overkill most of the time.

Ghost should respond with his own video. An apology video with a Bronson twist. Ghost's video is hilarious, shit reminds me of the old Ghost. Don't let this moment go by, Bronson, turn it into a joke instead of just taking the L...

Nibel

So is Frank dropping today or folks bullshitting? Don't play with my emotions :(

The main point of concern for many music fans today is that Frank Ocean hasn’t released his second album. When Frank announced the release of the long-awaited follow-up to 2012’s Channel Orange in a Tumblr post earlier this year, he hash-tagged the date #July2015, #Issue1 and #Album3. Some fans were then lead to believe Frank meant the album would be released on July 20, 15, the news circulated Twitter, and now people are bummed the album hasn’t dropped.

Essentially, the internet is mad at itself.

Ghost should respond with his own video. An apology video with a Bronson twist. Ghost's video is hilarious, shit reminds me of the old Ghost. Don't let this moment go by, Bronson, turn it into a joke instead of just taking the L...

Flipping it into a joke riffing on Ghost's video without Ghost's consent can make it worse. Action already showed an incredible lack of instincts saying what he said. You have to maneuver your way around personalities carefully, and Ghost's isn't the type who will take kindly to stuff like this, even if it was said among friends in an airtight room.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Sounds like ghost is bitter nobody gives a fuck about his music anymore outside of the five wu stans hiding in his bushes. Now that Bronson is actually getting some real attention ghost suddenly wants to throw a tantrum. Go collect your pension check and shut the fuck up.

Sounds like ghost is bitter nobody gives a fuck about his music anymore outside of the five wu stans hiding in his bushes. Now that Bronson is actually getting some real attention ghost suddenly wants to throw a tantrum. Go collect your pension check and shut the fuck up.

I fuck with Bronson and Ghost, but this shit is funny. Bronson was wrong about the comment he made. He went about it the wrong way and now it's biting him in the ass. Just because it isn't your favorite rapper has nothing to do with it. Maybe next time Bronson will continue to collect his touring checks and shut the fuck up.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
How was it wrong. Hes right, Ghost doesn't rap the way he used to. He raps like someone who ran out of ideas years ago.
And for the record I dont fuck with Bronson outside of a few songs, I think the dude is overrated. Doesn't change the fact ghost is just another bitter old rapper.

codhand

i mean yes ghost's LPs arent as good, but hes still a great MC and at least for me, it's more that ive heard enough material from him for one lifetime...when bronson has that many albums under his belt ill prolly feel the same way about him too

He threw shade on Ghost saying "He isn't rapping like this no more." As in Bronson is better than Ghost. Its subjective of course, but it's still a jab nonetheless. So saying dude fell off, and dude is terrible isn't really a fact either.....

RP912

Banned
Will Bronson ever put out a Supreme Clientele caliber album though...

Most of his music is hit and forgettable. It gets tiresome to hear about taking trips to Vermont while getting fed alfredo and rigging college football games.

Mayonnaise all over this post tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom