• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

That video is pretty amazing though. Best Work Ghost has done in a while
I enjoyed it more than Mr. Wonderful tbh
9frNNHb.png

Musical Tastes

Pick a Coast to rep (Chiraq or Atlantistan) - Somewhere in between.
What’s your favorite subgenre of rap? (Conscious/Backpack, Trap/Drill, Mafioso, WC Gangsta, Swag, Weed, Hyphy, Club, etc) - Trap, but what is or isn't trap nowadays? So probably whatever is the hottest crunkest most ignorant thing of the minute.
Favorite Artists (Pick Five) - In heaviest rotation lately, not all time by any means: Vince Staples, Kanye West, Freddie Gibbs, Scarface, Tommy Wright III.
Favorite Artists Outside of Hip-Hop (Pick Five) - Eh, just some random faves of the past year: Oren Ambarchi, Darkthrone, Ovlov, Grouper, Tim Hecker. I tend to listen to ambient stuff in the am, black metal in the winter, hip hop in the summer, and weird pop music year round.
What was your hip-hop AOTY last year? Pinata?What’s your current hip-hop AOTY? Summertime 06
What are you listening to right now? - The fan blowing some hot ass air around in my kitchen.
What’s something you like that you might consider a guilty pleasure? If I like something, I never feel guilty about it.What’s something you haven’t listened to that you think a hip-hop aficionado might give you shit for?Probably something that's hot right now. I don't really follow everything too closely. I've been listening to hip hop since Three Feet High and Rising so I've heard a lot.
Rank a Random Rapper’s Discography (Pick Someone With > 3 Albums) Buhloone Mind State>De la soul is Dead>Stakes is High>3 feet

GAF-Hop Discusses

What do you like about the current state of hip-hop? The state of hip hop is good.What’s missing from the game?Nothing really. I can't remember the last time there was so much variety.
Who’s Your Favorite Wu-Tang Member? Voltron. If that's unacceptable, Ghost.
Jay-Z or Nas? Biggie or Pac? Young Thug or OG Maco? Nas easily. Biggie is more consistent, but Pac hit much higher highs so maybe Pac. Never listened to Thug or Maco. Does that make an aficianados want to give me shit?
What Hip-Hop Album Are You Currently Anticipating?New Kanye, but the only album of his I really love is Yeezus.
Who is the Most Underrated Emcee? No idea. Who is the Most Overrated? Drake. He's had some nice features. But I listened to that "By the time you hear this" or whatever and it was just...corny, boring, forgettable. I'm guessing the rest of his shit is the same?
Would You Rather Eat An Ass or Have Your Ass Eaten? lol
Onions, Avocados, Both, or Neither? I honestly don't understand.
Do you still listen to Eminem? Why? God no.
Who’s your favorite pop artist? And who’s the finest? Depends on how you define pop. Does Jay Reatard count?
Recall a personal event that went down about a week ago...

He said he's gonna set Bronson's beard on fire. You can't film what's basically a death threat video in widescreen 1080p. This is standard ignant beef protocol.

He said he don't want to do 25 to life in jail over shooting a CAC

then he goes on to say he got other people out there who will assassinate him in his honor.

#hiphopculture
#postivity2k15

all the shit-talking of the Wu, GAF-Hop gotta be next on the list for portrait-view diss videos

Cheddahz hating on me? What the fuck you know about rap, b? Nigga your favorite album of 2012 was Mac and Cheese 3
FO6wtYn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom