• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Classic Multiplayer in 1080p/60fps IGN First

Guile

Banned
Even though I despised Microsoft for a long time after their really shitty Xbox One reveal and ideas, I'm actually tempted to buy one now seeing this and other awesome exclusives launching on the platform.

Glassboy

At a certain point medals became useless. I don't need positive reinforcement for everything I do in the game. Halo 2 had it perfect think. It's too much clutter and they all look the same because they are so small. You can make bigger because they would take up too much real estate because you get so many of them at once. Glad you can turn them off

klodeckel

Banned
OPTIONS/AUDIO AND VIDEO/MEDAL FLASHER/ON/ORIGINAL/OFF

And there it is!

coS4JC3.gif

Nick

Honestly, this is shaping up to by my GOTY. Halo 2 multi is some of the most fun I've ever had with video games.

jelly

Watching this trailer I ask myself why games nowadays are more worried with a cinematic feeling, and awesome graphics, rathen then a fun gameplay with good controls, physics and AI. I kind wish that this focus on graphics started to change to give place to gameplay aspects.

I'm saying it because I have never played Halo before, but this trailer right there and the other one from yesterday (Halo CE), probably looked much more interesting to me then ANY game presented this gen.

Refreshing isn't it. Hopefully developers come back to fun.

FinKL

Dam, those pistol headshots. Bungie nails gunplay so much. Looks great and silky smooth at the gold standard

Mix

why so serious?

This place used to be used as a place that game fans could talk to devs personally. In recent years people have receded into being the typical internet asshole straight up telling devs, "You suck, your mom sucks, go fuck yourself." about games and the Halo community isn't innocent when it comes to some of that. So, I'm going to do my part in making sure shit like that stays out of thread titles at the very least.

Top Bottom