• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: MCC Multiplayer "1th" patch "fix" live!

Bgamer90

Banned
Impressions thus far?

Never played a 15 person match until today with the patch. Seems to be working so far but I don't want to make any conclusions until I play/get in more matches + not until a lot of people get the patch (so probably shouldn't make any conclusions until this weekend).

OMG, I actually played a game of H2A and it didn't lag. It still took a long time to find a game though. But it was so fun. Hopefully it will work better once everyone gets the patch. Hopefully.

Sarobi

Banned
still haven't found any matches yet, but going by people posting they've made some progress. I guess ill try again later.

Strider

Those of you having success, searching solo?

The party system has still messed up for me. When we finally managed to group up after a few attempts it took a while to find a game. When we did, it kicked my friend back to the main menu during the "players found" screen.

Oh and then I backed out during a search once to try switching playlists. Party didn't stay together :(

Noobcraft

My update is acting all wonky. It paused itself at 4% so I had to resume it, then it jumped to 24% after a minute or two at 4%...

Sephzilla

My update is acting all wonky. It paused itself at 4% so I had to resume it, then it jumped to 24% after a minute or two at 4%...
Mines doing the same thing. It sounds like the patch is mostly a success but they reall shouldn't have launched the patch late afternoon like this

Le_balai_de_Beamish.jpg

Looks like Beamish cleaned up The Master Chief Collection.

btrboyev

Let's not totally go negative until after everyone has the update. If this shot is still busted tomorrow, then we can complain. I'm not sure if the party system is fixed or not...I guess my friends may not have the patch yet.

Mine says players found for a few minutes now but doesn't seem to be showing me actually connecting to a lobby or any actual players. Tried a few different playlists same result.

Ibuki

Banned
I have been searching for 5-6 minutes now, I have an almost full lobby. I guess that's better? I feel like it should still be faster though.

Top Bottom