• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: MCC Multiplayer "1th" patch "fix" live!

Those of you having success, searching solo?

The party system has still messed up for me. When we finally managed to group up after a few attempts it took a while to find a game. When we did, it kicked my friend back to the main menu during the "players found" screen.

Oh and then I backed out during a search once to try switching playlists. Party didn't stay together :(

I tried it solo.
It found a match relatively quickly and filled up the que full of players.

Though after the match it kicked me out, so there is still that, but it is at least finding matches now, and the H2A MP is feeling soooo good!

Mine says players found for a few minutes now but doesn't seem to be showing me actually connecting to a lobby or any actual players. Tried a few different playlists same result.

After it says 'players found' you have to wait until it says 'connecting session' before it shows the different players....

Well this patch did fucking nothing for me. Been trying in multiple playlists multiple times, it gets stuck on Players found then never adds anyone or progresses. Fuck you 343.

RyudBoy

Wow just... Wow

Found a game with full players. Picked a map and it began, and I was the only person in.

Fuck this shit

Downloaded, Hard reset, still nothing. thinking of calling in for a refund now.
IHiWLpN.jpg

20 fucking minutes starring at this. fuck this trash, I'm calling in for a refund tomorrow morning

16BitNova

24%.. please work... please please work.

Edit: Guys I think we should give it sometime. It may still be acting up because its peak hours and everyone is downloading the patch. I wouldn't call for a refund just yet.

After it says 'players found' you have to wait until it says 'connecting session' before it shows the different players....
Yeah says that too now but still never actually connects, restarted Halo, then hard reset system and all :( i am happy for those of you having better luck though, hopefully in a few days or so I'll be joining you guys on the battlegrounds :D

DJ Gunner

Can't find a game with a party of 3. CE games still don't end when the other team quits. Party splits up when trying to change playlists. What in the royal fuck.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
20 fucking minutes starring at this. fuck this trash, I'm calling in for a refund tomorrow morning

the patch has been out for like 5 minutes. Just wait until everyone else has it because the only people you're connecting to are the few who have it.

ElRenoRaven

I love how every match ends saying incomplete even though it's completed lol. At least though I am getting into games now so that is a major improvement.

Noobcraft

Did a match after about 2 mins matchmaking against a party of 4 (3v4). It was pretty solid but definitely had a couple of lag spikes and my team got wrecked.

Verachi

Banned
It still takes about 30 minutes to find a match and when we do find a match it puts my friends in the opposite team. Fuck 343i what a bunch of useless pieces of shit.

sonto340

The patch hasn't even been live for an hour. I find it hard to believe there are people who have waited "20 minutes" or more in matchmaking quite yet.
I've been in like three games since launch until today, and I've found matches instantly since the patch.

Solidsoul

Banned
Well, I guess i'll drop my constructive feedback.

When i enter any playlist that is not Halo 2 Anniversary it will say players found within seconds, then i sit for 10+ minutes and receive no players.

I am not in a party and I am playing alone. I am on a fast DSL connection, no one else in the house is really using the internet.

If i enter the Halo 2 Anniversary playlist i actually find players very quickly, but as they appear on the lobby list the game never actually progresses to voting/starting and we all just sit there while it says "players found" until people leave because nothing is happening.

Ultimatley I buy Halo for the campaigns, so i'm happy with my purchase but it's disheartening to see a Halo launch go this way.

While i'm not excusing 343, i know they never wanted this and i appreciate all the time that's going into making the game work. Thank you.

Kssio_Aug

Omg... wtf is wrong with this game?

Just downloaded it, something is different, for the best I bet, but still bad. Here is what just happened:
-Downloaded the patch, started the game, searched for a match.
-Searching for less then a minute, then it showed 3 players, continued searching for more players.
-After maybe 1 more minute it was almost a full match, but peple started to leave it. I would say this is a new record, but...
-While people leave and came back, it may have been 3 minutes or more on that queue. So I came back to the matchmaking menu to try again.
-Second attempt: searching... searching... searching...

I know there are still too many people who have not downloaded it yet. But I guess it should be working fine already. Look at all these posts... things doesnt seems to be fixed at all! Damn that... I really hope that I'm wrong and am reacting too early.

Edit:
Just turnes off my xbox with energy saving. Trying again now:
-Searching...
-Searching...
-Searching...

Omg... It just wants me to definitely give up.

RedAssedApe

Banned

Newlove

It's pretty good. The only real issue at the moment is how it doesn't seem to account for uneven teams before setting up a match.

Top Bottom