• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

I just noticed that the short "Halo 4 prototype" clip was from 2010.

It's crazy, they had some playable form of the multiplayer the same year Reach came out. Sure, it was probably barely anything, but still. Kind of interesting. Wonder how far that weapon made it into development.

I'd also kill for one of the first builds of this game, lol. Seems like quite a bit changed over development.

They didn't show any multiplayer stuff from 2010, that was campaign.

feel

I dont think I could possibly love the Hardlight Shield more than I do
Cant wait to use it, it will be my absolute go-to when im not camo sniping during team play
iuQByqpcy7b1K.gif

ViDoc was cool and all, but where is the awesome water tech? Saving that for a ViDoc of it's own?

JK, but seriously, I wanna see dat water.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I probably should pick up Murder Miners

...but I know I will go into Halo Remake mode and spend way to much time doing it

I am so jelly of whoever is out there forging remakes in Halo 4 right now
I wish I were you, so so badly

sorry you feel that way

You're the physical embodiment of what letters hates about Halo multiplayer at the moment.

Omni

ViDoc was cool and all, but where is the awesome water tech? Saving that for a ViDoc of it's own?

JK, but seriously, I wanna see dat water.

A water guy, eh?

Me too! I want to see it. Halo 3's was awesome! In Reach there were two types, with water physics similar to 3's only in a couple of missions in campaign (The mission were you fly in the Falcon). Never understood why it was mostly static in multiplayer.

Edit.. Mah new avatar <3

I'm still not getting the rhetoric here.

Are the Knights ACTUAL FORERUNNER PROMETHEANS, or more like Defense AI. Kiki said they're not robots. I keep getting mixed messages from the Halo 4 vidocs/interviews and the Greg Bear novels.
Maybe there is a big secret behind them? You know because of the contradictions?

I finished Primordium yesterday, can anyone answer this...

So 343 has a UNSC ship at his command now? What time line is this in? Is this before his "death" to Sgt. Johnson?

The book was a pain to get through, even the parts where it supposedly picked up were rather dull to me. Doesn't help that the biggest surprise of all was spoiled on here, oh well. :p
It has to be after Halo 3 because
the ONI investigation team has access to Halo 3's terminals.

Enfinit

bs angel form the bulletin said:
ne of the very early takes on the Knight included long, folded arms with tentacle-like fingers. It looked awesome, and incredibly menacing, but if it was holding a weapon, its range was extraordinarily (and freakishly!) long.

Slender Knight sounds righteous.

Enfinit

Halo 2 Vista?
Yessir. Although I don't count it because it doesn't reflect on your card.

I expect to see a 250/250 in Marathon: Durandal mister.
I've had it for Mac, so I never got around to getting it off the XBLA.

cleaned up wars little bit ago, so happy
COME OVER AND HELP MEEEEE.

Huh? Anniversary's achievement are pretty easy to medium.
Especially easy with co-op, if you have a friend that'll backpack you. The only one I had a problem with was Library in under 30 minutes. Took a few tries, but not too bad. I'd say Anniversary probably had the easiest achievements collectively in the whole series (although Reach's weren't too bad).

Enfinit

thats strangely not very nice for no reason...

playing through two betrayals on legendary is not a quick experience

Yea, I'll agree that Anniversary's achievements are towards the easy side, but I'd also say some of them certainly take a little bit of time to do.

Ramirez

You guys can't top my CEA experience of carrying the sniper all the way through T&R(legendary) with no ammo, only to find out after I beat the level, I needed 4 bullets & any diff. to get it!

The look on my face...

No? They are not time consuming, you are only bad.

KobeLOL.gif

Hyper done went Darkside.

Top Bottom