• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Fuchsdh

Anyone else really excited by the fact that there are classic-looking Sentinels?

I guess the level of visual retcons had me shaken. I love those suckers, and hell I'll be happy to fight them again in addition to the new guys.

m23

Love this part

iwdEtQipq52J2.gif

So good. Loved that in Part 1 as well.

Havok

The (beta) dash main slot has a promo for the new Vidoc, but the image is one I don't think we've seen before: concept art of the Chief about to punch a Knight in the goddamn face. Is this available anywhere else?

Edit: Thanks, Cyren.

Fuchsdh

The (beta) dash main slot has a promo for the new Vidoc, but the image is one I don't think we've seen before: concept art of the Chief about to punch a Knight in the goddamn face. Is this available anywhere else?

There were a crazy number of assassination animations. I'm really looking forward to trying those, given that you'd figure they would have better awareness and it'd be harder, and also they're not classic humanoid targets like the Covenant.

willow ve

Magnets, mr white.

I think this is the third time Frankles has responded with a magnets line. So what is the deeper meaning we can all glean from this repeated word "magnets" ... Is it a new acronym like MJOLNIR? Is it an anagram for Tang Me? Is magnets a reference to the mancannon technology on the upcoming Valhalla remake?

Typical GAF response to a random Stinkles post

GhaleonEB

Whoaaa, that IS creepy. WTF are those things!

There's a human-like skull inside the helmet; I think it belongs to the same dude those little arms do.

I want to say the video showed them climbing into the armor at one point, but that might have been something else. (No time to go back and look at the moment.)

Doodis

I'm still not getting the rhetoric here.

Are the Knights ACTUAL FORERUNNER PROMETHEANS, or more like Defense AI. Kiki said they're not robots. I keep getting mixed messages from the Halo 4 vidocs/interviews and the Greg Bear novels.

Been wondering this myself. Seems like they might be a mixture of organic forerunners and tech/AI. The knights, anyway.

Gray Man

Banned
Confirmed to not be Narrows.

I'm sad too

Sorry, I'm pretty swamped as of late, hard to catch up.

That was a really cool vidoc.

Frankie or Ellis, if I can ask, will things like the "Halo 4 moodboard" ever get released, I'm really interested in the design aspect of this game.

Vire

Kibbles could you gif 4:40? It shows the water being rippled by the crawlers.

The regen of Knights is pretty badass also.

Havok

Interesting, those Watchers are also using Plasma Pistols. Maybe that Promethean 'faction' is more ingrained with the Covenant than the other. Important bits of Primordium could come into play here.

nillapuddin

I dont think I could possibly love the Hardlight Shield more than I do
Cant wait to use it, it will be my absolute go-to when im not camo sniping during team play

Also, I made a post detailing my observations on the usage percentages of the PP during PAX, cant remember if anyone said anything

This shows it off even better

each pepper drains 2%
overcharge drains 20%

I can totally see it working as a loadout weapon and not being OP-noob-combo-rific

edit: bottom of page fuuuu

Top Bottom