• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have a game you want on a Sony console? Tweet to @giocorsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better hurry up and say Tales of Innocence R Vita (that is if it doesn't matter who owns the IP). I've been waiting forever for a localization of it.

Jamix012

OceanHorn (iOS windwaker look-alike) for Vita/PS3.

Oceanhorn-uematsu-ito-ipad.png

Has Uemastsu on board!!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've got an easy one: Guacamelee on PS4. Include the DLC for free for bonus points.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Microsoft has Titanfall wrapped up tight (for an unspecified amount of time) I don't think twittering will change that since it's probably a binding contract. It may convince EA not to extend or alter that contract though...

Personally, I would section off a small part of the PSN store to advertise the games Sony has helped to bring about through this program. No sense in investing all of that money and then not pushing the downloadable version of the games, no?

In fact, I would talk up the division at that part of the store so gamers know who to thank.

Ryu

I recommeneded -

XCom Enemy Unknown - the iPad release proved this can work on just about anything. No reason to leave the Vita out at this point with its touch controls to augment the standard controls. Best of both worlds.

Super Meat Boy - Vita controls + portable = awesome

Torchlight 2 - Though Blizzard beat them to the PS3/PS4, there's still room on the vita...

I've got an easy one: Guacamelee on PS4. Include the DLC for free for bonus points.

This is a pretty good idea actually.

Mine was to bring every single Tales series game to the PS4.lol

That and fund Platinum Games making a Mystical Ninja (Goemon) title published by Konami.

Just silly dreams really...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...-playstation-via-third-party-production-team/

More Great Games Coming to PlayStation via Third Party Production Team

Hello Gamers,
Moments ago, Adam Boyes introduced the latest addition to the Third Party Relations family at Playstation, a new group that I get to captain called Third Party Production. The Third Party Relations team at PlayStation is well known for developing solid relationships across this industry, and this new group will work closely with our publishing partners to bring their beloved IPs to some new places. This means you’ll see even more great games on PlayStation platforms, including new IP’s, ports, and localized products. In addition, our partners who are currently in production will have us as a resource to strengthen their development process, ensuring quality and consistency on all Third Party projects.
I’m really excited for our team to explore new opportunities on behalf of PlayStation. Even though we’re brand new to PlayStation, we’ve got years of experience in this industry already under our belt. We already have a project underway, the recently announced PS Vita version of Borderlands 2. We are extremely excited to work with Iron Galaxy Studios on this project and I cannot wait to show and tell you more down the road.
I will share more with you as our adventures continue and new games are made available. In the meantime, let me know in the comments what you want to see on PlayStation (PS3, PS4, PS Vita). Or contact me on Twitter through the ingenious and mesmerizing handle of @giocorsi — original I know, but man is it solid.
Talk soon guys and keep on playing!

This sounds potentially great and you really have to commend Sony's approach. They are doing all the right things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom