• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have a game you want on a Sony console? Tweet to @giocorsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

I could kiss you right now. But only if you wanted it.

image.php

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I look at Nintendo's lineup of titles and I feel good about Nintendo's lineup. I want to see Zelda. I want to see Mario. I want to see Donkey Kong. I'd also like to see to great titles like Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101. I feel very good about Nintendo's lineup, and I feel very good about Zelda, Mario, and Donkey Kong.

I'm allowed to say 'Meh' to everything else.

Please can I see Nintendo's lineup of Zelda, Mario, and Donkey Kong on PlayStation? It would make me feel very good about Sony's lineup. I want to stop 'Meh'-ing. My family needs me to stop. Someone will die...
Someone will fall sacrifice to my grievous curse, and the unholy 'Meh'pocalypse will begin.

Coiote

My list:
-A.N.N.E
-Below
-Dungeons of Dreadmor
-Papers, please
-Ghost Song
-FTL
-Bastion
-Gemini Rue
-Shadowrun Returns with Editor support
-Transistor
-Deadlight
-Don't Starve
-Mark of the Ninja
-Incognito
-SpaceChem

All for Vita/PS3/PS4

Ravage

The Official Port Begging Thread.

On-topic, this is a great idea and i hope Sony takes it seriously. Personally, i'm rooting for Yakuza 5 PS4 and Type-0 Vita simply for the sake of upping the chances of localization.

Tomba! or an HD Remake (or both)
Jet Moto
Crash Bandicoot
Dark Cloud
Cool Boarders
Chrono [insert name]
Intelligent Qube
Demon's Souls 2
Folklore 2
Agent
Heavenly Sword 2
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us PS4
Grand Theft Auto V PS4

I would choose something that is realistic, like localizations of existing games like Yakuza 5 or ports of PC only games like FTL and Chivalry.
And The Last Guardian of course! Give me!!!

Yoday

The Dreamcast classic Armada remade for the Vita! That game is one of the best games that probably nobody played because of the system it came out on, and anti-hype it got before release.

smurfx

get some go again
i know this will obviously be made but any news on mlb the show? i'm really interested in seeing the ps4 version. also valve needs to release a f2p version of team fortress 2 on the ps4.

Aspiring

I said Medievil it's a Sony IP and its probably one of the greatest PS1 games ever made.

I than followed up with Shenmue 3 ; D

I did my part and asked him to work on localizing some of the missing JRPGs for VITA. Hope he actually listens. SCE hasn't really published any RPG for a long while now.

Thé obvious ones:

- Titanfall
- Final fantasy 7 remake
- Shenmue 3
- League of legends

The less obvious ones:
- Wipeout on ps4
- Legends of dragoon 2
- The last guardian

Donthizz#

we are all over the place guys, can't we come to some sort of a consensus and try get that game on PS4, maybe one game at a time.

Stupid thing to say really considering people are going to hammer him with requests for exclusives, timed or otherwise, but I admire the naivety in making such a claim so publicly.

You do realise this is basiclly marketing right?

I believe it's more than just marketing, if you see the recent indie port to vita lately, you can see that a lot of it is ported by different studio, not from the original developer of the indie games. Most indies team are small and may not have the man power to make multiple version of their games, I think Sony had a hand in helping rearranging the port to be made, maybe by being the middle man between the indie developer and the port houses.

I believe it's more than just marketing, if you see the recent indie port to vita lately, you can see that a lot of it is ported by different studio, not from the original developer of the indie games. Most indies team are small and may not have the man power to make multiple version of their games, I think Sony had a hand in helping rearranging the port to be made, maybe by being the middle man between the indie developer and the port houses.

Probably paying for the port. It makes sense, Sony want games on the Vita and their in house are more than lacking, so why not throw some money down to get a few indie titles/proven titles on the Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom