• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have a game you want on a Sony console? Tweet to @giocorsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Im tweeting him about whether it would be possible to setup Nessica Arcade as a subscription service on PS4 so that people, region free across the globe could play current arcade titles from japan licensed to the Taito Nessica Arcade machines.

Nessica has some REALLY good looking arcade exclusives like the new Crimzon Clover and several fighting games. Getting them to port their arcade title subscription setup to consoles as well would be great for us non-japanese enthusiasts. The experience of visiting all the japanese arcade titles on Nessica without having to go to japan for them? Day 1 system seller for me. Fighting games alone would blow up huge.

Kokonoe

Banned
Naruto The Broken Bond let's go.

iL50xAIGFExzQ.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
lOvYVe0.png

Put games that I really want on the systems.

Not gonna ask for miracles (EDIT: Actually Infamous and GTA were really miracle wishes, heh), really. I really, truly hope they port Beyond Two Souls for PS4.

Coiote

Well, poor guy. Now his twitter life will be a living hell. Happy to know who I have to bug to get don't starve, bastion, transistor, risk of rain, among others on my Vita.

I recommeneded -

XCom Enemy Unknown - the iPad release proved this can work on just about anything. No reason to leave the Vita out at this point with its touch controls to augment the standard controls. Best of both worlds.

Super Meat Boy - Vita controls + portable = awesome

Torchlight 2 - Though Blizzard beat them to the PS3/PS4, there's still room on the vita...

I could kiss you right now. But only if you wanted it.

Iceblade

To all the people asking for games that haven't even been announced/started production, I think you should re-read the OP.

As for what I'd like to see, gimme some of dat Titanfall.

Jonboy

To all the people asking for games that haven't even been announced/started production, I think you should re-read the OP.

As for what I'd like to see, gimme some of dat Titanfall.
Yep. Looks like some totally missed the point.

And I agree on Titanfall.

This is such an ignorant, played out line.

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't disagree in perspective.

There will be so many people wanting Titanfall anyway ( I'm sure Sony themselves desperately wants it ), that it'd be nice to see some smaller titles filter through the woodwork and get noticed to be brought to the platform.

Did my part. I tweeted asking for localizations of Tales of innocence R, and Phantasy Star Online 2 for Vita. I'm guessing it can be any game since he said different publishers and localizations etc.

If i see a lot of games come out of this then Sony has really impressed me.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think A Hat In Time would be a good game to get on PS4
+1. While I don't have any particular interest in Knack, it's really cool to see a classic feeling 3D platformer / brawler (?) game the PS4. Definitely brings back fond memories of the PS1 and N64 days (and PS2 days to a lesser degree).

Anyways, my point is that A Hat In Time port would be awesome, and would continue that revival. :)

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't disagree in perspective.
I meant "ignorant" in a mostly non-judgemental, literal way, lol

AmanoBuff

For Vita:

- FF Type-0 and Crisis Core in qHD for Vita.
- Grandia 2
- Skies of Arcadia
- Dragon Quest VIII
- Original Patapon stuff

For PS3/PS4

- Titanfall

Edit: Someone pls tweet him this thread.

Stimpack

News to me, I'd be thrilled if DayZ was headed on PS4 though.

Ah. Well as for what I know about it currently, they approached Rocket and asked him if he'd bring it to the PS4. He said that he would love to, but he's going to wait until the PC version is in a releasable state before working on it. He said once it's all said and done, he would love to bring it to the PS4, though. He was actually one of the first developers that they approached, I believe. Also the profile name shown when they first introduced the PS4 at E3 was named DayZ100.

link : http://i.imgur.com/cNRQA4O.jpg

I don't know if more has been said, as I haven't actually gone out of my way to follow it, but that's what I know so far. So it's good news, man. =)

KZObsessed

This is my list of the top of my head:

Demon’s Souls 2 or New IP by From Software
Gears of War
Titanfall
Final Fantasy Type-O ported/localised for Vita.
Witcher 1 & 2 for PS4 so we have the whole Witcher trilogy.
Valkyria Chronicles III localised/ported to Vita.
DayZ
Survarium (F2P FPS by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R devs now called Vostok Games )
Sony need to work with Platinum Games in Japan (Kamiya’s studio) and Tango Gameworks (Shinji Mikami’s studio) as well as continue working with Keiji Inafune.
Exclusive from Bethesda would be huge.
Exclusives from Level-5 and Tri-Ace.
Basically we need more RPGs both western and japanese.
Patapon Vita/PS4.
New IP from Keiichiro Toyama (Silent Hill, Siren creator)
Diablo/Starcraft on Vita.
Left 4 Dead PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom