• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you EA, I've been waiting to purchase Dead Space 3 until the price was right. Getting all these bonus games for free also sweetened the deal.

Storm of keys incoming

Origin:

Dead Space Origin Key

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

Medal of Honor Origin Key

Mirror's Edge Origin Key

Sims 3 Starter Pack Origin Key

Battlefield 3 Origin Key

Sims 3 Date Night DLC Community Key

Steam

Dead Space Steam Key

Edit: I just realized I beat the average price for nothing, not interested in Sims 3 and I already have VF3 vanilla. Oh well, more for charity and more for you guys.

Edit2: Please notify when you use them

Salsa

origin keys, lurkers welcome

dead space: 8XYQ-SQ2T-74CF-68DR-ZAKK
burnout paradise: 4RLL-R3AP-YWT9-PYTJ-UJL8
crysis 2: GEFX-XK3H-FG4V-3KTN-ZDQJ
dead space 3: 8WPX-CB9B-BV9N-RVG9-D3VQ
medal of honor: 6VMD-JEEV-WD59-XRXT-W2U5
mirror's edge: ACEW-BUET-MBZN-26EE-TJXV

dangeROSS

Wow, this is amazing. I have a few of these games already, but I have been looking forward to grabbing Dead Space 3. For $5 to get that and a bunch of other games is insane. Just bought a set now. Thanks for the heads up.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This is bizarre. What's happening.

Ryu1999

Was able to redeem the Burnout code on Steam, but like everyone else, Origin is down so I can't redeem any of those codes.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Il23mzx.gif
is the new
208x208.JPEG

Lombax

Banned
Up for grabs:

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key - 5ZZ9-XQUU-5LPN-8TVM-WN8E

Dead Space Origin Key - EEUL-VJVC-ED3Z-Y5MK-X8CE

styl3s

Amazing Deal.

Unlike a lot of people i don't have a problem with Origin, i have yet to have any problems with the service and can't wait to check out DS3 and finally get around to trying Sims.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Pretty sure you have to beat the average to get the bonus. At this point the higher tier doesn't have anything I want.
You only have to BTA if you purchase the bundle after they announce the bonus games. Everyone who purchases the bundle before they add the bonus games gets them.

AlexBasch

Origin is only a EA Games Downloader thing for me, except BF3 of course.

DS3 has the whole "can only be launched from Origin" thing? I liked being able to launch DS2 or Dragon Age from Steam.

Storm of keys incoming

Edit: I just realized I beat the average price for nothing, not interested in Sims 3 and I already have VF3 vanilla. Oh well, more for charity and more for you guys.

Edit2: Please notify when you use them

Battlefield 3 was taken by a lurker :( I said thanks too soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom