• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
adding to my origin account
208x208.JPEG

If anyone has a Dead Space 2 Steam code, I'll trade the Origin codes of Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3, and The Sims for it. PM if you want to trade.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Classy of EA to do this, obviously helps people get on Origin but nice of them to offer the Steam keys and donate all their share to charity. Really can't fault them on this.

This is the best videogame deal I've ever seen. And the fact the all the money goes to charity and not EA is truly incredible.

Hats off to EA.

"All for Charity" basically shuts up any complaints I may have about EA being "humble" or pushing Origin on Humble Bundle. Very nice, and a damn ridiculous deal.

I'll just leave theses Origin codes right here, just get em if want them.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition:
GSH9-MD58-5HA9-SU6R-DJAS
Medal of Honor:
H87F-SA5C-GMMS-JXAJ-36PR

Well, this is an excuse to play Crysis 2 now.

EA getting none of the proceeds except good PR. Good on them. And its a great sale, that can't be denied.

I hate EA, but even they can manage to do some things pretty good. Especially when it is cheap as fuck.

Now all we need is Activision to do this and the whole world will flip.

nampad

Great bundle and good job from EA doing this for charity.
Not gonna play the games because I either am not interested or already did so on another platform but this deserves to get some money.

The End

"All for Charity" basically shuts up any complaints I may have about EA being "humble" or pushing Origin on Humble Bundle. Very nice, and a damn ridiculous deal.

I was happy to throw $5 at cancer research and some change at the humble guys, but this is clearly 1) advertising for EA and 2) a way to get Origin on lots of new machines

deroli

Exceptional value.
There is no game included I'm REALLY interested in beside Mirror's Edge - which I already purchased during the steam sale. But good lord - how can you resist a deal like this? Now I have (access to) THREE fps, a fun racer and a nice third person shooter, I guess. I certainly won't touch DS1 because I'm a pussy and I don't care about the Sims 3.

Humble Bundle and Steam sales really define pc gaming for me. Great games for little money :)

O.DOGG

All I really wanted was Burnout. Everything else I either have or don't care for. Still, a very good deal for someone who doesn't own these games.

Would I be able to run Crysis 2 on a Dell XPS L502X laptop?

And yeah at this rate, Dead Space 3, Sims 3 and Battlefield 3 will all be done in time for Christmas :)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Did you not see the humble tip slider?

Humble needn't pay the costs of running their service and bandwidth out of their own pockets out of the goodness of their hearts. They're enabling a lot of charitable donations with their service, so it's fair to expect the costs of that be covered.

Wow! Awesome bundle and great that EA gave it's cut to charity. They get the dough and EA gets new Origin users. Everyone wins.

All the talk of bonus games showing up later reminded me to go back and check the Deep Silver bundle I purchased back in July. Almost missed the fact that they added 3 more games: Sacred Citadel, Metro 2033, and Risen 1. I'll need to set a reminder to check this one again in a week.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

That's exactly what it's doing. The deal is too good to pass up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom