• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil4000

tumblr_m4qvoq5IFq1r5r2ze.gif

This PC humble bundle is incredible!

Aru

Going to ask again, it vanilla BF3 worth playing/downloading or has the community moved onto the stuff in the premium packs? A ~20GB download and Punkbuster are some significant roadblocks.

If the game is available on Steam, you can get a Steam key as well as an Origin key to redeem.

Thanks.

Overdoziz

Banned
Giving away some games! Quote to reveal.

Steam:

Dead Space 1

Mirror's Edge

Origin:

Dead Space 1

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

Battlefield 3

There is no EA share, all goes to charity.

They won't benefit monetarily, but they are basically boosting their Origin numbers to impress shareholders. Seems like a cheap way to boost their image in the eyes of the public plus gamers.

And oddly enough this is one of the few bundles where I've seen the average go DOWN after refreshing.

I just noticed this makes the fourth time I've gotten Sims 3. Physical, Steam, Origin ($25 coupon error awhile back), and now Origin again.

Mohasus

I'd say it's more tense than scary.

You can only get the second week games if you beat the average, right?

Wrong. If you buy now, you'll get the second week games regardless of how much you paid (well, it must be at least 1 dollar).

If you buy it next week, you have to beat the average.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Holy Shit! 5 EA Steam keys for $1? I wish I didn't already double dip for several of these but I still grabbed it.

KarmaCow

They won't benefit monetarily, but they are basically boosting their Origin numbers to impress shareholders. Seems like a cheap way to boost their image in the eyes of the public plus gamers.

And oddly enough this is one of the few bundles where I've seen the average go DOWN after refreshing.

This usually happens the first few hours after the bundle go live and people get $1 bundles to flip later.

oti

Banned
Proceeding everything to charity is really nice of you, EA. I'll reward you with an Origin account with my name on it. :)

Origin Keys. Quote to Reveal.

Dead Space 1

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Medal of Honor

Mirror's Edge

atomsk

Party Pooper
Woke up from a nap, opened this email, and had to re-read it about 3 times.

Then laughed really hard.

Thanks EA, that brightened up my week.

Bulzeeb

nice bundle but I have one question, does origin works fine in south america? last time I tryed to get into the service I only had the option of euros and mexican pesos

edit:

it seems they still think that spanish speaking country = Spain -_-

anyways will buy for the steam keys of burnout and mirros edge

elhav

This is one of the best deals I have ever seen for videogames. I can't believe this comes out of the evil spawn that is called EA. Good on them.

Lucid07

So I have these keys for people. (Be generous, don't take them if you can afford the $5)
Don't know if people can redeem the steam and origins keys so;

Dead Space Origins key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
Battlefield 3 Origin Key
Dead Space Steam Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
Mirror's Edge Steam Key

Enjoy!

EDIT: Quote to reveal.
EDIT: Please say if you take one.

Don't know what is left, some people seem to have raided it and not left a little note.

GaussTek

Does anyone have spare BF3 and Sims 3 Origin keys that can PM me? lol

I'm trying some of the keys from the public giveaways, but Origin is just too slow right now, and I can't redeem. Most likely they will be gone when it works again :(

I already got the other games from the bundle.

Overdoziz

Banned
Possible bonus game that they might add later on. As I said before, I was looking through the Steam Database, and I noticed that almost all of the bundle items were last edited 9 days ago (Except for Medal of Honor, which was edited a day ago). Other EA games that were edited 9 days ago, but are currently not in the bundle:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising
It'd be amazing if those games were added.

NaviLink

There is a sale on premium that makes it 16$, so in total if you just want bf3 premium it would come up to 20$

I just checked on Origin and I don't see any deal on Premium. I checked both US an UK versions just to be sure, but nothing. It'll come soon enough I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom