• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingbrave

I just want to get the 1.00 pack and it won't take my paypal or google or amazon even thought I have over a dollar in my debit account. Anyone have this problem?

hom3land

Humble bundle is so awesome that even though the bundles are amazing and should be enough the excitement will last for a week waiting to see the games added next week (assuming they do as they normally do)

bengraven

Seriously can't believe all these games I wanted to buy when they dropped in price someday far in the future I now own.

Five of them I now own twice.

I'm in just in case Amalore is featured in next weeks extras.

Oooooh, this would be nice.

And since it's a bomba, wouldn't kill EA.

kswiston

you would have gotten the bonuses regardless.

Usually, people who only pay $1 or so don't get the additional games. Those are reserved for the BTA customers.

EDIT: Looks like I am wrong. Didn't know previous underaverage customers received the bonus games.

Well why can't we pay with ideal :( Now i can only add 25 euro to my paypal from ideal.....

Don't like beggin but someone who has a spare BF3 code perhaps?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Which one of these charities is actually legit?

sooo...do they usually add more games to the bundle in the second week? So is it best to wait till then?

If you pay over the average, you're guaranteed all the games that are added to the bundle (provided they don't do anything crazy and add a third price tier). So I'd say buy now. $5 for all that is a damn good price.

DIRTY-D

I grabbed the Burnout Code.

Thank you so very much! :)

Just bought for DS3 and The Sims. Giving away the rest of the keys, quote to reveal:

Dead Space 1: GONE

Burnout Paradise: GONE

Crysis 2:

Mirrors Edge:

Battlefield 3:

Play nice and take only one each, if you claim one please post to say so!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
May actually get this just for Sims 3 (as that's the only game I can currently play with my set up)

Will finally upgrade from the first Sims HA HA.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Usually, people who only pay $1 or so don't get the additional games. Those are reserved for the BTA customers.

This isn't true. Everyone who buys the bundle for $1 will get the additional games. It's those who wait until after they are added that have to BTA for them.

jrcbandit

Bah cheapskates, none of the $ is going to EA so why not pay more than $1 for charity purposes? I did $1 per charity, although I have no use for Sim 3 and I am not sure if Battlefield 3 is worth playing without also purchasing the premium upgrade?

Kingbrave

TAKE MY PAYMENT DAMN YOU i WANT DS3, BURNOUT AND EVEN WILLING TO PLAY MOH, I have the other ones. I have more than enough to get this so I don't know why it's not working....damnit.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They got my standard humble $5

I'm buying! This is an awesome bundle. Anyone know if the charity donation is tax deductible?

Edit:
I can't believe people are only giving a few dollars! Come on... help the charities!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
...these are all legit charities.

Well that's good to know. You just hear so much about big charities using up to 90% of the money they receive on paying their own employees and such that it's hard to know who to support.

Atomski

Shock and awe.. this is not the EA I know. All going to charity to boot?!

Someone in that corporation is actually doing something decent. Maybe they are finally serious about changing their image.

kswiston

This isn't true. Everyone who buys the bundle for $1 will get the additional games. It's those who wait until after they are added that have to BTA for them.

If you buy it before they announce the bonus you get it for whatever you paid. Only afterwards do you have to BTA.

Everyone who buys the bundles in week 1 gets them and everyone who beats the average in week 2.

Not true at all.

Ya. I just looked that up and am wrong. My mistake!

KarmaCow

I seriously am more shocked that EA is giving all proceeds to charity...than that these AAA games are being given away for such low prices...

Most of these games are either franchises EA is abandoning (Dead Space, Medal of Honor) or is simply a gateway for people to buy more (Sims, BF3).

Okay People I got
Dead Space Origin Key GONE
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key GONE
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key GONE
First come First serve
Just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom