• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I believe in the 1st amendment and boobs" - Clay Travis declares on CNN

I thought the whole "Haha TITS, am i right?!" type of frat-bros got left behind in 2007.

Those are like 90% of the frat bros I know who still march through campus yelling "no means yes and yes means anal" while hazing kids to death in the house.

Or maybe it's just LSU. I dunno.

Ivan 3414

ih3JyCE.gif

I mean, so do I, but seems like an inappropriate time to talk about boobs

Frodo

I have no idea who that person is supposed to be, but what a fucking idiot.

Probably thinks the 1st amendment means he can say whatever he wants without any consequences too. What. a. tool.

Sephzilla

I mean.... I like boobs... but there's a time and place for talking about something like that and on national TV on CNN isn't that place

jayhawker

I went to Vandy when Clay Travis was still on the radio in Nashville. He was the same way then.

I would say he's an idiot, but I actually think it's all a calculated persona to make money, and he's been very successful at that. So not an idiot, but a highly unethical and loathsome person nonetheless.

Brinbe

Certainly isn't a millenial

and fs1 sports personalities are all bottom of the barrel awful. anyone that listens to and enjoys that garbage are probably trump voters

CNN!!!!!
stop with the Crossfire panels!!!!

Jon Stewart told you to STOP!!! but you still do it!!!

Stop with the "two sides" Crossfire panels... it's not news

The glorious alt-right. This is their average demeanor.

Dude sat there and made up all of that bullshit. That's not even a both sides viewpoint to have.

Surfinn

not really this is guy is fucking moron. he is leading the crusade against other sports commentators and hosts for sticking up for Kaepernick and is hellbent on proving that ESPN has a secret liberal agenda.
You can't think I'm serious

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Something about the context of this conversation makes the use of this gif extremely skeevy.

Also, can we stop? We don't need to start a boobs vs ass war in every goddamn thread that mentions boobs.
Thatsthejoke.jpg

I like boobs and ladies and their parts in general, but why the hell are you saying something like that in a serious discussion, on a news channel, to a female host? What a twat.

Really inappropriate. Where do they get these people from?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
What, making pedophilic jokes is the in-thing on GAF now?

I feel more and more out of place by the day...
Wait wut..

Who the fuck is talking about pedophilia??

I meant the inappropriateness of a boobs and ass discussion..that is 'skeevy'...was not thinking about the kids in the actual gif...Jesus Christ I'm out.

Top Bottom