• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a vagina in Watch Dogs 2 and Sony suspended me (Update: Ban lifted)

Xyrmellon

Hey guys, the bush is back. Deal with it. Plus, that's not even that hairy. Google Demi Moore's nudes. Now thats a bush.

Aselith

d1d6f6df00.jpg

It's one of them xenomorphs

Many strange posts in this thread. Its a vagina. Women look like that between the legs. Ok its uncommon to be modeled but why is it a problem" or disgusting? Its just a vagina.
Do you think Watch Dog 2 NPCs are going to be the ones to break the 'innocent bystander upskirt 3D vagina' barrier we've all been waiting for?

Ashtar

This is ridiculous, maybe Sony ought to not put every picture you upload on the live on PlayStation feed if it wants to be so prudish! If I screen shared that crazy dude from outlast big swinging dick would it be a problem? How about the penis from the order?
I'm guessing yes actually now that I think about it, Sony should put a filter on or at least let you choose if you'd like to see screen shots for m rated games on your playstation

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
As long as there's dingus to go with the vingus it's equal opportunity and we're all good.

Grimsen

Here's Sony's guidelines for sharing that mentions sexual content

Make sure your Online ID, messages, forum posts, user generated content or any other form of communication are not offensive to others: do not post anything that is defamatory (making an untrue statement that may be damaging to the person concerned) or racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive.

If this content is deemed "sexually offensive" then why are you allowing developers to put it on your platform?

Good point.

I wonder if sharing a video of Lincoln Clay getting shotgunned by a Klan member could also get you banned?

shandy706

Well then....that's not clipping or a messed up texture. This should be interesting.

Edit** Wait, cock' n balls are in too. We good, haha.

Hostile_18

Banned
Well on one hand it's sharing age related content to people who could well be less than the legal age of the game.

On the other no one would care if it was just gore or violence (which let's face it is everywhere over PSN).

One rule for violence, one rule for nudity. Welcome to 2016.

I fail to see why this is an issue. Sure, if you were to see the vagina of one character, and it was visible whilst everything else was covered, then you have an issue. However, the fact you can see the vagina, penis, and breasts of multiple characters in the city make is an non issue.

Ubisoft have decided that nudity, regardless of gender, is not taboo for their game, and believe it should not be feared whilst gore and profanity are glorified.

The childish reaction of some in this thread to viewing the images are a much bigger issues than the content itself.

hughesta

Banned
I really don't see an issue here. There's penis too! The game is rated appropriately I dunno why some people are treating this like a controversy

Aselith

But naked men are expressing their freedom, naked women are created by the evil mind of sexist developers

/s

You should watch her videos again cause you didn't get it the first go around.

Or are you being sarcastic of the people that think that? Idk

lazygecko

I'm honestly more shocked by the quality of that character model. Looks like something straight out of Saint's Row 1 or something.

swit

finally. Movies had full frontal nudity for ages. Now it's time for games. Good on Ubisoft for pushing new boundaries

the suspension is pretty shitty considering this is part of the game's content with nudity found in many places

I would like to read the ESRB ratings

RealMeat

Banned
Banning you for using the share function seems really fucked up. If they don't want the pictures posted, they should disable sharing when there's nudity present.

Top Bottom