• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have never eaten at Taco Bell before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like the chicken chalupas (expensive as fuck tho) and the cheesy gordita crunch.

The Doritos tacos are pretty great too.

I always order the cheesy gordita crunch, with no baja sauce (I think it has a new sauce now though). About 25% of the time it is not much better than the tacos that come with it in the combo. 60% of the time It's a very great treat. But 15% of the time, when the gordita is fluffy, the taco shell doesn't get soggy from the beef, and the cheese is thickly and evenly distributed, it becomes a sweet ambrosia the likes of which I haven't experienced at any other restaurant of any caliber.

Plus, you know, baja blast is pretty good too.

Skull_Splosion

Neo Member
Lol you'll probably have horrible diarrhea the first time since your body hasn't built up a tolerance like the rest of us frequent Taco Bell diners. If you're going and they serve these at your local location, I suggest you at least try them though:

-Chipotle chicken griller
-Cheesey Potato burrito
-Doritos Locos Taco (I know they're over-rated but they're addicting af)
- Crunch Wrap supreme
- triple steak anything they have (because there steak contains crack and is good despite somehow not being good)

I haven't tried their "new" breakfast menu, but I've heard mixed messages.

EDIT: Also the Baja blast is a must try for Mountain Dew conessuers. (How could I forget). The mango brisk tea isn't a bad beverage either. In fact, both of these would probably make good mixers for alcohol.

Kenai

Most of the loaded griller things are good.

I like the cheesy godita crunch, the chalupas, the nachos, and most of the stuff with volcano sauce on it. I tend to dislike the soft tacos and burritos.

Also get their speciatly drinks and sweets, the cinnabon ball things are pretty great. I also like Baja Blast and the apple flavored soda they have, though i don't like to soda much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom