• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm having weird "drunk urinations" in random places...maybe?

Mupod

My uncle drunk pees in all kinds of weird places, often out windows. Worst occasion was when he wandered into my little brother's bedroom in the middle of the night and peed on him. So at least you're not that bad.

Denali

Had a friend do this on St Patrick's. I heard him moving around, didn't pay it any mind. Woke up about an hour later to go to the bathroom, and I have this pool of water in front of my front-loader washing machine. Thought that the washer had somehow leaked, the liquid didn't smell or anything. Cleaned it up, pissed (in the toilet), and went back to bed.

Only in the morning when I woke up did I put all of the pieces together.

Conclusion: It's pee.

DirtyLarry

Had a friend who did this quite often.
One time he pissed on another friend's head in the middle of the night.
Another time he opened up a window and pissed out of it as if it was a toilet bowl lid.

Both incidents were amusing since we were all around 22 years old.

About 8 years later that same friend went through several stints in rehab before he finally got sober..

He still shakes to this day even though he is sober well over a century now. We are all in our early 40's now.

It may seem amusing now OP, and it may only happen now and again, but I would say chances are very good you could be well on your way down a path I can almost guarantee you do not want to take.

So for your sake, let me propose this.
Stop drinking for a month. If you do not have a problem, that should be no problem at all.
If you do have a problem making it through a month, well then it is up to you what to do next.

Best of luck. I will end this by saying pissing in random places and not remembering you did so is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

The first time it happened to me I woke up on the end of my housemate's bed (he was out of town thank god) after getting plastered the night before. I was in my underwear which were completely soaked.

When I got up I could see a dark stain on the carpet next to his tv cabinet, I tried to tell myself that I had just spilt some water but throughout the day a memory kept nagging at me, like a melody half-remembered; the dull streaming roar of water hitting carpet.

Hours later I sobered up enough to put the pieces together. I had left my room in the night and turned left two doors early (the bathroom was two doors down) and perfectly positioned myself as if his IKEA television stand was the toilet, and promptly pissed myself wearing my underwear.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You're getting this drunk off 6 drinks in 4 hours??? How much do you weigh and what type of drinks?

Weilthain

Banned
You're getting this drunk off 6 drinks in 4 hours??? How much do you weigh and what type of drinks?

I would like to know if all the drinks are the same...

Mixing beer with various spirits ( whiskey, vodka)messes me up to the point of pissing on my own saxophone, I can't be the only one.

Maybe this is OP's problem?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Yeah, I think the big issue was mixing drinks---I just drank some Shock Tops, but then once I got talking to a girl she ordered quite a lot of weirder drinks for me to try, and I'm not that intelligent when it comes to alcohol.

Also I weigh only 140 so I'm a bit of a lightweight---I also exercised an hour or so before I went, so I'm not sure if that makes me more susceptible?

OP, some of your threads of late read like someone who either wants to find excuses for the bad things happening to you or someone who desperately wants someone to take care of you so you don't have to shoulder any responsibility. Some of these things aren't necessarily your fault, but in the end, only you can take care of yourself.

I'm afraid if you keep going down this path, you'll eventually get really hurt. You need to see these things as warning signs and make some changes or go find professional help.

Really, apart from this and the sexually harassed thread I don't think I'm necessarily like that? I've actually kind of turned my life around as of late somewhat, finally moved out of my parent's house and am working towards a promotion at work---I'm kind of a late bloomer, but I don't really think I want to be cared for.

Yeah, I think the big issue was mixing drinks---I just drank some Shock Tops, but then once I got talking to a girl she ordered quite a lot of weirder drinks for me to try, and I'm not that intelligent when it comes to alcohol.

Also I weigh only 140 so I'm a bit of a lightweight---I also exercised an hour or so before I went, so I'm not sure if that makes me more susceptible?

Really, apart from this and the sexually harassed thread I don't think I'm necessarily like that? I've actually kind of turned my life around as of late somewhat, finally moved out of my parent's house and am working towards a promotion at work---I'm kind of a late bloomer, but I don't really think I want to be cared for.

Then it's about time to be more intelligent about alcohol, measure your exact limits, and withstand peer pressure. Go at least a week without alcohol, then a month, to see if you're not fully dependent on the stuff.

Watch Da Birdie

Well, it's been a week, and I haven't had a single drink---I actually went to the bar with friends tonight and though I was seriously tempted, I just had water.

So, yeah, gonna try and keep this up for a month and then, when I decide to drink again, hopefully make smarter choices about how much I consume and what kind.

Well, it's been a week, and I haven't had a single drink---I actually went to the bar with friends tonight and though I was seriously tempted, I just had water.

So, yeah, gonna try and keep this up for a month and then, when I decide to drink again, hopefully make smarter choices about how much I consume and what kind.

Sounds great! Wish you all the best. I did this several times and it's not so easy when your friends are drinking their normal amount of alcohol and you're the only one being sober.
But luckily my mates were very cool about it and some of them did intervals of abstinence themselves from time to time. It gives you back the feeling of control over your habits.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Thank you for taking our advice.

kamspy

Good deal man. When you start peeing on your video games it's time to stop.

I'm 4 days in to not smoking cigarettes and I've trained myself to get a rush every time I don't smoke on a break at work or after a meal. Its empowering.

Watch Da Birdie

Well, no one else drank this time so it made it easier---plus it was around 7:00 so there wasn't a lot of people drinking so it wasn't "trying" me exactly.

Did resist going for a drink on Labor Day weekend which I'm proud of.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I read this thread before and I'm glad you committed to cutting back on the drinking, OP.

Top Bottom