• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In retrospect, Macklemore is the only rapper with something to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

gai_shain

wdvruu.gif

Someone know what the original source of that gif is?

Nobody who is "not even into Xbox" would have put that much effort into a post to convince somebody its a good console. Especially since he says he is a Nintendo guy, a company for which people give way more crap, yet he doesn't defend at all.

Man, this is just hilarious.
Actually, I've seen him damage control for Nintendo fairly often.

I appreciate any reference to Alien 3.
Yeah that was the best part of this whole thread.

I appreciate that MS is attempting to try to change gamers minds here; at the very least it shows they care about us on some level. I just wish they hadn't done it through astroturfing.

Fanboys? Fanboys we can live with -- we built this city on them -- but the viral infestation coming primarily from MS that ramped up last year is corrosive and unholy. the end.

So wait - this guy was actually doing PR work for Microsoft?

I see accusations like that all the time but I didn't think companies actually have people out there on forums parading their cause.
They certainly do, anywhere from here to Reddit to 4chan to any other big game community where thousands to millions congregate.

Oh absolutely! But it's not like the mods can prove much of anything. But then a guy comes in with a prmax e-mail account and... well, I guess you go for whatever presents itself openly.

I know all this, do you remember last year when Xbox's DRM policies was announced? There was about 20 of them posting like something from a shopping channel.

danmaku

This is coming from the same guy who opened another thread today asking why can't we just calm down and enjoy games instead of complaining. What a wonderful PR work.

Menome

Well, this thread took an unexpected turn whilst I wasn't looking. Shame, was nice having another Gormenghast fan on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom