• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

dr guildo

Infamous : The movie
13987908575_9f91b0141e_o.jpg

13984695882_0f96627a96_o.jpg

And that one :
13984694372_5bb7167ebb_o.jpg

Stillmatic

Holy tits, you guys are amazing.

Stillmatic, those are radical!

Wow that's a good pic.

This is the best one. It just hit you with amazing upon first reaction compared to the rest.

Clearly the best Delsin shot I have seen in those 30 pages. You should insert it in the contest thread, you could win, really...

Cheers all! Alright, I might replace my entry! haha :p

Some more pics (bottom one is my current entry):

cochese

Amazing thread! Lot's of awesome photos by everyone. I've been taking quiet a few photos lately so I thought I'd join in the fun. Hope you guys/gals like!

d7yAFHv.jpg

6Hn9onZ.jpg

my0xs7k.jpg

finalflame

Gold Member
My god, this thread is amazing. I can't get over how good this game's photo mode looks!

Can't wait to pick up a PS4 and play this sometime later this year.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Sorry about exceeding the three per post. Quick question. How do you do vertical shots like some of the ones in here?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Rotate the camera 90 degrees when in game, then take the shot. Then rotate it back when you edit the photo.

Thanks! Also, damn a lot of these are great!!

For some reason I can't make a new account which is recognized by PSN. I was trying to do that thing where you send the pics in a message to your other account rather than Twitter or FaceBook. Just a thought, can someone make a GAF dummy account for photo sends?

Top Bottom