• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

Eggbok

iLtmIkbYDAFqk.jpg

Tried to show off the particles, reflections, and of course the lighting
2014042219424878k9d.jpg

Another one of the countless neon pictures, however I tried to show the quality of the textures on the wood and the great animation of Delsin on the railing.
20140422194003w2k57.jpg

Action show with tons of particles, smoke, and lighting effects
20140422195353xdj9q.jpg

Sami+

Spent a few hours photographing today, but I'm having trouble picking one for the competition.

535716f673040.png

Bl3pyj9CUAAYMXC.jpg:orig

Bl3W0d0CUAA-d64.jpg:orig

Which do you guys think looks best?

Dizzle24

You get the PSN app for iOS (or Android, I guess). Sign in with secondary account, save attachment to photo album.

Thanks. I actually just figured out a tedious method; I logged in to my VITA, used the email app to send them to myself, now I am gonna upload them and hope to win $1mil in the photo contest lol.

How the hell do I get my photos from PS4 to my pc? I've made a 2nd PSN account, messaged them to that, but now I have no method of downloading them. I tried to log in to my PS4 with the new account to see if I can save the attachment, but I get an error message "You cannot log in with another user's ID.

???

You can use the PlayStation app for smartphones. Log in with the 2nd account on that, and check your messages. Tap the photo and you can save the file to your phone and then email it to yourself.

KOHIPEET

Some of these (all of them) are just WOW. I mean, SP really did establish a new standard in IQ for console gaming. Most of these screens are straight up bullshot quality.

Flipyap

Is there anything in this game which isn't topnotch ?
I mean, just look at the seagulls, this is ridiculous at this stage... Even them are well modeled...
Destructible props in Chinatown are kinda sub-par. Most of them simply disappear the moment they take damage and blowing up melons (which I hoped would photograph well) makes them emit featureless chunks and ugly opaque clouds.
So, yeah, there is, but you have to look for it real hard.

Destructible props in Chinatown are kinda sub-par. Most of them simply disappear the moment they take damage and blowing up melons (which I hoped would photograph well) makes them emit featureless chunks and ugly opaque clouds.
So, yeah, there is, but you have to look for it real hard.

Preorder cancelled!

Bl4J6XYCQAEq8oF.jpg:orig

Bl4I6F1CcAE5ssA.jpg:orig

And I thought this one was pretty funny

Bl4KqiuCAAAWmU7.jpg:orig

But yeah, now I can definitely see what you guys are saying about twitter/facebook compression. Totally ruined the aesthetic of the first two shots.

Top Bottom