• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Would Love to Make Sunset Overdrive 2.

Don't try and clap back if you have nothing to say. We get it, you're salty, and a hypocrite acting iLliTeRaTe AnD oBtUsE so calm down and quit being pompous over an argument you lost after the first post because you're absolutely clueless.

You're also objectively wrong so own up to it. What are you trying to "argue", anyway, that Sony can't port the game on PS4? Because they can, and putting up your quote I already read won't help your case, fact is that many games have been published by Microsoft and then ported over to other consoles, because publishing rights aren't the end all be all. Sony owns the entire franchise and can tell Microsoft to stuff it if they tried to go after them.

It was Insomniac's choice: https://www.psu.com/news/is-sunset-overdrive-coming-to-ps4/
Clap back? I already neutered what you had to say before you even quoted me which is exactly why I quoted myself. I already addressed the differences in short term publishing, and funded permanent or long term publishing agreements, and you glossed over it with monumental obliviousness.

You've got nothing, take a walk.

Bootzilla

Banned
I loved Sunset Overdrive but it's more or less the same team as Spider-Man and there's no way they're gonna push back or compromise Spider-Man for SO2

Top Bottom