• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've left clues to new game announcements for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
wow amaze!

All along, EBF was NeoGAF's uncle that works for Nintendo

Camjo-Z

I'll never forget that copy of Steel Diver you sent me for posting a picture of Rick Rude one time, mostly because it has since joined my collection of "games with such low resale value I'll never be able to get rid of them" along with Perfect Dark Zero and the Burger King Xbox Trilogy.

XWFW9uE.jpg

Trace

Banned
Black Tusk was working on an actual game before they were turned into the Coalition codenamed Project Ranger and it was decently far along in development.

I'll never forget that copy of Steel Diver you sent me for posting a picture of Rick Rude one time, mostly because it has since joined my collection of "games with such low resale value I'll never be able to get rid of them" along with Perfect Dark Zero and the Burger King Xbox Trilogy.

HA! That is amazing! I forgot all about that.

Bloody hell why is it ending like this? :/

HA! That is amazing! I forgot all about that.

Bloody hell why is it ending like this? :/

Haha, Rick Rude instantly triggered my memory.
Thanks for the nintendo swag, dude.

erikNORML

Neo Member
-A sequel to a 3DS game is coming to Switch. Remember what was said about new character inclusion for Smash.

Pushmo?

-Netflix (but not Hulu) are coming Q1. Announcement will be tied with a Netflix-produced show.

There were the rumors of Zelda...

-Themes will arrive with a Dec. 25 update. Free if you own the game or amiibo.
Neat.

-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.

I think it is likely dread as people are saying, but I'd bet they drop the "4" to not make new comers feel like they needed the previous ones. Metroid Prime: Dread

-Little Mac was almost in ARMS. There's a reason he's not.
New Switch Punchout to fill out 2018

-A new spinoff is coming exclusively to the eShop using assets from a game already released

Interesting to know if this means already released on the Switch or elsewhere. Could be a third party game (Final Fantasy?).

Platy

Metroid Samus returns 2 with a Chozo on smash

Metroid Netflix series

Metroid Prime 4 dread

Metroid theme

Little Mac is not on as because only 1 Nintendo rep and it is Samus

Metroid Pinball 2 for switch eShop with Samus returns assets

Yeah, I'm going to copy ElectricBlanketFire and say goodbye to this amazing forum that I have been a part of since 2014 its been a great run and I can't wait to see you on the other side.

Firstly:

Square Enix has a partnership with Nintendo to help fund the most highly anticipated sequel The World Ends With You 2 produce by Tetsuya Nomura and development help by Intelligent Systems along with Square. The game is scheduled to release Q4 2019 in Japan but things might change. Nintendo will also have an exclusive Final Fantasy game that is a remake of the first entry however it will heavily focus on Co-Op so a monster hunter like game. Also surprisingly Mistwalker is helping oversee the project to make sure it has the original feel. Square Enix is also planning to bring a Final Fantasy XV port to switch however that is still in early development it also might be coming out the same as Project Final Fantasy Versus-XV ;)

Capcom is also working with Nintendo closely as they are providing an exclusive Mega Man game next Holiday for Nintendo Switch. Not much really to say here it's 2.5D and includes Smash Bros Mega Man. They are also testing ports of there old games to Switch like Resident Evil 4, Okami and Viewtiful Joe.

Speaking of Capcom lets talk what Platinum games are doing. They are working with Bandi Namco to create 3 license games, the first game they are making is a Sailor Moon game that is an action/adventure game. the game has a similar budget to Transformers however if this project is successful they will have more funding for there next game. One game I'm certain that will be next in the Bandi Namco partnership is Cowboy Bebop, according to few sources its Metal Gear meets Blade Runner they said during the planning stage, however, this might be their last game they will do in this partnership. I really don't know about the 3rd game some are saying its Dragon Ball or Gundam so I'm not certain about it. These games are planned to come out on PS4, PC and Switch no info on Xbox version sorry. Now, what about there next original IP? Well its heavily inspired by classic SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive) games such as After Burner, Golden Axe and Street of Rage. Due to come out it in2019 might be Nintendo Switch Exclusive.

And last one thing:
WTF is that image from?

Man.. and this is why GAF will never be the same now. Insiders who get info way before anyone else. That special something is now gone.

Yep. No reason to stick around now that we see what a toad Evilore is and what changes he's willing to implement now that things are out in the open.

Guess I'll be following Lab Zero and the Zeboyd folks' twitter. But it won't be the same.

Permanently A

Yeah, I'm going to copy ElectricBlanketFire and say goodbye to this amazing forum that I have been a part of since 2014 its been a great run and I can't wait to see you on the other side.

Firstly:

Square Enix has a partnership with Nintendo to help fund the most highly anticipated sequel The World Ends With You 2 produce by Tetsuya Nomura and development help by Intelligent Systems along with Square. The game is scheduled to release Q4 2019 in Japan but things might change. Nintendo will also have an exclusive Final Fantasy game that is a remake of the first entry however it will heavily focus on Co-Op so a monster hunter like game. Also surprisingly Mistwalker is helping oversee the project to make sure it has the original feel. Square Enix is also planning to bring a Final Fantasy XV port to switch however that is still in early development it also might be coming out the same as Project Final Fantasy Versus-XV ;)

Capcom is also working with Nintendo closely as they are providing an exclusive Mega Man game next Holiday for Nintendo Switch. Not much really to say here it's 2.5D and includes Smash Bros Mega Man. They are also testing ports of there old games to Switch like Resident Evil 4, Okami and Viewtiful Joe.

Speaking of Capcom lets talk what Platinum games are doing. They are working with Bandi Namco to create 3 license games, the first game they are making is a Sailor Moon game that is an action/adventure game. the game has a similar budget to Transformers however if this project is successful they will have more funding for there next game. One game I'm certain that will be next in the Bandi Namco partnership is Cowboy Bebop, according to few sources its Metal Gear meets Blade Runner they said during the planning stage, however, this might be their last game they will do in this partnership. I really don't know about the 3rd game some are saying its Dragon Ball or Gundam so I'm not certain about it. These games are planned to come out on PS4, PC and Switch no info on Xbox version sorry. Now, what about there next original IP? Well its heavily inspired by classic SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive) games such as After Burner, Golden Axe and Street of Rage. Due to come out it in2019 might be Nintendo Switch Exclusive.

And last one thing:

No fucking way. No fucking way

Can someone pm me info on how to get invited to ResetEra?

Same here, if possible. Would like to migrate.

I'm not one of the organizers, but: hang tight and don't get yourselves banned here. You'll probably want to have access to your GAF PMs as the ResetEra people figure out a solution for bringing over the people who missed out on the weekend's events and can't get in on the first wave. They're well aware that people here are interested in migrating and may want to reserve their old user handles.

I'm not one of the organizers, but: hang tight and don't get yourselves banned here. You'll probably want to have access to your GAF PMs as the ResetEra people figure out a solution for bringing over the people who missed out on the weekend's events and can't get in on the first wave. They're well aware that people here are interested in migrating and may want to reserve their old user handles.

Thank you very much for the response, I'll do as you advise.

Kyle8497

As much as I want it to be Metroid Prime 4: Dread, it cannot. Mention of the Space Pirate project Dread failing was in Metroid Prime 3. That is, assuming Metroid Prime 4 is chronologically after Metroid Prime 3 as the cardinality would imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom