• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jedi Survivor: 147 GB on PS5, 139GB on Series X and 44GB on Series S

Luigi Mario

ah, that sort of answers my question I had. Disc releases with mandatory download.
So practically full Steam ahead, i.e. like PC years ago.
Or were games also on multiple discs too?
Sadly, the latter. Couldn't even be bothered with properly compressing it for UHD.
bfsje01qbcva1.jpg
"Download Required"
Well, there you have it. I’m not even surprised at this point.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Needing new disc technology or what? Making physical media worth less while making retro skyrocket. I went digital on this, regular edition, $70. That’s quite a bit when this will probably be much cheaper come Black Friday.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

• 💻 Jedi Survivor is a video game that takes place years after the events of the Falling Order game, and the protagonist, Cal Kestis, is hiding from the Empire that wants him eliminated.
  • 💪 Cal has powerful companions like Marin and third June who will help him along the way.
  • 🌌 Players will travel all around the Galaxy to revisit familiar locations and uncover new areas, enemies, and secrets.
  • 🎮 Jedi Survivor has a ton of improvements over its predecessor, including new areas, enemies, and the ability to select facial hair.
  • 🗂️ However, the game's file size is massive at 155 gigabytes, and players may need to clear out their hard drives to play

Review of Jedi Survivor: An Improved Sequel​

Introduction​

Jedi Survivor is a video game sequel set in the Star Wars universe. The game is a continuation of the story that began in the previous game, Fallen Order. The main protagonist, Cal Kestis, is on the run from the Empire, which is relentlessly pursuing him. The game follows Cal as he travels across the galaxy with his companions, fighting enemies and uncovering new secrets. In this article, we will provide a detailed review of the game, covering its story, gameplay, and graphics.

Story​

The story of Jedi Survivor is well-crafted and engaging. It picks up years after the events of Fallen Order, and we see Cal as a more mature and confident character. The game does an excellent job of fleshing out Cal's backstory and providing more information on the Jedi Order's downfall. The addition of new characters like Marin and third June adds a fresh perspective to the game's story. Overall, the game's story is one of its biggest strengths.

Gameplay​

Jedi Survivor improves on its predecessor's gameplay in several ways. The combat system is much smoother, and the addition of new abilities adds depth to the game's mechanics. The game's expanded levels are also a welcome addition, providing new areas to explore, enemies to fight, and secrets to uncover. The ability to customize Cal's appearance, including his facial hair, is a nice touch. However, the game's size, at 155 gigabytes, may be a turn-off for some players.

Graphics​

Jedi Survivor's graphics are impressive, with the game's visuals being some of the best in the Star Wars video game franchise. The game's environments are beautifully detailed, and the character models are well-designed. The game's soundtrack is also noteworthy, with its music adding to the game's overall atmosphere.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, Jedi Survivor is an excellent sequel that improves on its predecessor in almost every way. The game's story is engaging, and its gameplay is smooth and exciting. The graphics and sound design are impressive, making for an immersive gaming experience. The game's size may be a downside for some players, but it is well worth the investment. If you are a fan of the Star Wars franchise or just looking for a great action-adventure game, Jedi Survivor is a must-play.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
If you can manage to shrink the game that much, you should put such an option for pc too. Cod warzone 2 holds 38gb on pc and I'm happy with its graphics.

Top Bottom