• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls II - The real Black Dragon starts here

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be down for more Hearthstone. Haven't played the game myself but the last stream was interesting.

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Man, the votes from The People have been all over the place! Fortunately this is actually a dictatorship and I can stream what I want.

I voted for "not Hearthstone"

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Okay the dictator has decided. Two streams today, with a lunch/dog walk break in between. 1st: Heroes of the Storm. 2nd: Dark Souls 2 DLC

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Setting up 1st stream now. BTW, the last part of my Dark Souls 2 run is now finally uploading to YouTube thanks to Mr. @JohnCaboose. Huzzah!

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Setting up 1st stream now. BTW, the last part of my Dark Souls 2 run is now finally uploading to YouTube thanks to Mr. @JohnCaboose. Huzzah!

rYxKT.gif

Jeff Green @Greenspeak

Part 2 of my Sunday livestream will continue at 4:30 PM -50 minutes from now. That's about how long it takes for my dog to go 1 block.

An-Det

There being multiple people following the stream and making characters based on Jeff is fantastic. The first one especially since they seemed to be using the same weapons and armor which is a really nice touch.

UrbanRats

Wonder how that invasion thing is gonna play out.
The DLCs are already more difficult than the base game, if you factor in people trying to invade him constantly, it could take 2 centuries to beat them all.

I wouldn't mind seeing him do some other game to be honest, as fun (and as meta) as this stream was.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Damn! This I need to see. Very far behind on Jeff's streams (last I watched, he was still struggling with Norman's wharf). I need another good week of sickness like I had last year so I can catch up.

Tevious

Darklurker (Optional - This boss is too hard for Jeff! And he likely couldn't even get to her...)

So Jeff called me out on this and took it as a challenge, lol. He does not know what he is in for if he actually does go for it. Darklurker is such a bullshit boss for melee builds. He will need all those effigies he got from invaders today.

tchocky

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 3m3 minutes ago
The good news: I finally uploaded the last part of my Dark Souls 2 run! The bad news: I uploaded it to the wrong account. Trying again now!

King Boo

one of my favorite streams. he should have never did that jeffception, because it leads to invasions by jeffs from other worlds

The only thing not up on youtube right now is the second hearthstone stream, will see if it shows up soon or not (initialized upload with the others).

What time did he go live? (edit: nvmd i see, 4:30 pacific) I don't think I got an email notification for it. Got one for when he started streaming Heroes of the Storm but when I loaded Twitch it said he was offline :mad:

I have found the notifications from the phone app to be more reliable.

I have found the notifications from the phone app to be more reliable.

Unless they implemented it recently, the Twitch app on Android doesn't have the ability to notify you when someone goes live. I dunno if this guy is on Android or not, but I figured I'd mention it for him just in case he goes looking.

Oreoleo

Unless they implemented it recently, the Twitch app on Android doesn't have the ability to notify you when someone goes live. I dunno if this guy is on Android or not, but I figured I'd mention it for him just in case he goes looking.
Heh, thanks for that. I am on Android and have the Twitch app. Totally would have gone looking.

Have twitch archive videos been shit lately for anyone else? Youtube, Quicklooks, dailymotionHD content is buffering fine for me, but twitch can't go 2 minutes without pausing to buffer

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh wow, I didn't even know that was possible, that's really cool.

yeah it's very useful since the dlcs are essentially gank town and so you can just do that if invaders are getting annoying.

can't remember the details, like if it works against bellbros/ratbros and if it prevents you from summoning, but i feel like it might be a good idea if invaders get too frustrating for jeff, specially since they basically just gave him a million effigies lol

it's not forever tho, it lasts for 15 minutes i think?

NOOOO. you'll create a time paradox!!!
oh yeah i don't know about the metaphysical ramifications of this

be sure to mind the space time continuum when you use effigies

yeah it's very useful since the dlcs are essentially gank town and so you can just do that if invaders are getting annoying.

can't remember the details, like if it works against bellbros/ratbros and if it prevents you from summoning, but i feel like it might be a good idea if invaders get too frustrating for jeff, specially since they basically just gave him a million effigies lol

it's not forever tho, it lasts for 15 minutes i think?

oh yeah i don't know about the metaphysical ramifications of this

That would have been super helpful during that bell tower sections, I got invaded there probably a dozen times in one, it was annoying as hell.

so1337

People are getting really creative with the invasions. Future Jeff Green and JeffGreenKillr cracked me up.

Really hope there's a stream this weekend.

An-Det

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Hey girl heyyyy! It's been totes forever since I've livestreamed! So let's do that later today, k? K. Hugz!

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
I believe I will start the Resident Evil HD remaster for the livestream, bee tee dubs.

Foggy

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Hey girl heyyyy! It's been totes forever since I've livestreamed! So let's do that later today, k? K. Hugz!

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
I believe I will start the Resident Evil HD remaster for the livestream, bee tee dubs.

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

mtodavk

Oh man, I've been sort of following Jeff up to this point....about to watch every episode of REmake

If it doesn't take 2 years

Sorry for bumping, but how long did Kay end up taking to finish Dark Souls?

With RE:HD streams not exactly coming thick and fast, I've run out of streaming material :p

Top Bottom