• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JonTron (youtuber) speaks against demographic "invasion" of America by nonwhites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Yeah so he's spewing his white power nonsene into the camera. Still not ok to attack him out of the blue. If he's talking directly to you and getting personal, fine, bash his teeth in, but otherwise it just feels like a total cowardly dick move to me.
He's literally the perfect example of why it's ok to punch a nazi in the face.

MUnited83

For you.
Yeah so he's spewing his white power nonsene into the camera. Still not ok to attack him out of the blue. If he's talking directly to you and getting personal, fine, bash his teeth in, but otherwise it just feels like a total cowardly dick move to me.
Nope. It is okay to punch him.

When someone literally advocates for the murder of entire races, then they will need to accept that they will get punched once in a while.

Advocating a platform of racial supremacy and amassing support for said platform is an act of real violence that demonstrably hurts innocent people.

Is violence bad, or is it not? When it comes to things like assault I don't feel there's a lot of room for grey area. Spencer is a lunatic, but advocating his assault in the streets is a step too far. It is a hypocritical act, it's an act that strengthens his cause, it's an act that supports the "us against them" mentality that he's spewing. I can understand it as the resort of someone who's afraid or even desperate, but I can't condone it in the context of a struggle for the rights of all people. It disappoints me to see so many people are cool with it.

I don't think it gets anymore personal than "oh you have different colored skin? You and your kind deserve to be purged." and saying that into a camera to spread that message.

this thread is about jontron and the post i quoted said "this is how you respond to racists"

Implicitly, punch racists like jontron.

I don't disagree with political violence necessarily, mind you. Hans Hermann Hoppe might have some interesting things to say about this. Since that poster brought up Spencer, I'm asking: should we punch Jontron? Who'd like to volunteer?

I'd punch him right in the face if he said the things he did in the interview to me, I'm tired of kowtowing to cowards and racists. Fuck Jontron and fuck Richard Spencer.

Akronis

Is violence bad, or is it not? When it comes to things like assault I don't feel there's a lot of room for grey area. Spencer is a lunatic, but advocating his assault in the streets is a step too far. It is a hypocritical act, it's an act that strengthens his cause, it's an act that supports the "us against them" mentality that he's spewing. I can understand it as the resort of someone who's afraid or even desperate, but I can't condone it in the context of a struggle for the rights of all people. It disappoints me to see so many people are cool with it.

Is this the same "don't call racists racist" argument?

lol

WadeitOut

This fuckwit literally said he stands behind a mega racist, meaning he is fine with it. Like either he doesn't understand the "I stand behind..." line or he's a racist that wanted to expose himself. Either way, neogaf doesn't need a piece of garbage like him.

I like how the guy is so socially disconnected he doesn't even realize how dumb it is to say that.

Did Jontron have any partnerships with big companies like Pewdiepie had with Disney?

I doubt it considering he's been pretty open about his political views for a while now.

LionPride

Banned
Ok. Notice how since he got punched in the mouth he's been a laughing stock though.

Punch Nazis in the face. It's your American duty damn it. Be a Patriot.

grim-tales

Normally I would guess that such is meant to be a dry sarcasm. Now though...

Funny enough, I got Jacksepticeye killing Hitler in my youtube feed, so that's some catharsis.

Yeah, it does sound weird now.
Especially when he said "We all came from the same pile of dinosaur shit" but his horrible comments about diluting the gene pool say the opposite to that.

WadeitOut

We're a country that punched nazis in the face on a regular basis.

cap-punching-hitler-630x387.jpg

jett

D-Member
That man is a hero and should be applauded. The fact that I read so many opinions saying "tsk tsk, you should try to engage with the white supremacists, this only hurts our movement" infuriated me. The man had a fucking milk emoticon for God's sake, he deserves nothing but a punch to the face like the coward he actually is.

Best thing is that later on he said the incident had made him afraid to go outside.

It works. Hurts nothing.

Except dipshits.

Stitch

Gold Member
I don't think it gets anymore personal than "oh you have different colored skin? You and your kind deserve to be purged." and saying that into a camera to spread that message.

mhhh yeah I guess in that case he actually deserved it

Yes, he's partnered with Maker.

Also Audible (Amazon)!?

Punch Nazis in the face. It's your American duty damn it. Be a Patriot.

I'm not American but I try to remember it if I ever want to immigrate :p
If that's actually still allowed in a few years :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom