• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases new Death Stranding trailer for later today

strafer

I bet this trailer will reveal Keemy.

CoAPntvUMAA3zcX.jpg:large

CoARgBkWYAAbLYF.jpg:large

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Just scrolled down this dude's timeline. Please don't tell me Kevin Durand is in this. Holy shit, that'd be a lot.

On Demand

Banned
Yes and we're still right.

Eh. It was thought we wouldn't even see art of the game. We got an announcement and trailer at E3 immediately after the Sony partnership was announced. Now we are getting more info about it. Figures or not.

Won't be long until we get a gameplay demo i bet.

bunkitz

Seriously!? Shit, yeah! I kind of doubt it'll be something big, though... considering how Kojima talked about how long it took them to make the last trailer within a short-ish amount of time. But hey, who knows? Maybe it'll just be the same trailer, but with the engine they've settled on? I would hope not. Preferably something new, even if it's short, cause then there'll at least be something for Yong to dissect.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I never seen a dev travel so much like kojima does, do he even show up at the studio to make the game.

He's not programming or creating maps/models. He's looking for investment and technology opportunities. And potentially even talent.

There's no way. It has to be a mistranslation.
Gonna tune in anyway, definitely not the first time I watched one of Kojima's streams on a teaser that ended up being nothing.

where can we watch this? link?
The image says only on Youtube, I assume the Kojima Productions channel.

Which is why I don't understand why people are hyped for this. Can a game truly exist without an engine?
The concept alone has made me more excited for this than any other upcoming game. Plus Kojima is still a trusted game designer in my eyes and the team behind him is on point.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Given that the next Kojima game won't appear before, like, 2019/20 earliest, this seems rather silly to me :/

Same goes for a trailer for friggin' action figures (!) for a game company logo (!!) that didn't ship a single game yet (!!!). I like a lot of Kojimas work, but the cult around him is so overblown.

Hype. I know the game isn't coming out for years but I'm hoping the trailers will convey the tone for the game.

Although, MGSV trailers were quite misleading in that regard. Either way, I love Kojima's trailers.

Toni

I bet we're not getting this till 2018 so honestly I couldnt care less.

Look I love Kojima. I'm sure this will be great, but after MGSV got trailed way, way, WAY before release I'm just a bit fatigued.

Fatigued about what tho?

MGS5 was his FIRST project this generation and it wasnt even half finished due to the crappy corporation "backing" him up. And before that, it was MGS4 in 2008. (on consoles)

Now at Sony he'll be at the very helm properly developing a game.

Way too early to have any sort of fatigue from him yet.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Wait. Aren't I on media blackout? Is anyone else? I don't quite feel like it at this point but if other people are I will to. I need an Easy Allies opinion.

Jingo

here we go, another game that will release in 2020 and kojima starts teasing with trailers and more trailers like the game is coming soon.

SJRB

Gold Member
It's fucking nothing. Less than a month ago he hadn't even decided which engine to use for the actual game.

Kojima and his theatrics...

Top Bottom