• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima teases new Death Stranding trailer for later today

Kazuhira

I doubt it's anything meaningful(like a gameplay trailer),he tends to build some hype for his trailers with anticipation.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
TlvvMK2.png

I thought toys too but this makes me think differently maybe? Not sure!

That's also Norman Reedus isn't it.

Ploid 3.0

That's also Norman Reedus isn't it.

Yeah the eyes look like it could be Norman. Though I doubt the company's logo will be in the game because Sony is publishing it, and they usually want the rights to the IPs they publish. This is probably just normal also agreeing to the likeness of the logo as well since him and Kojima seem to be friends. It's still possible that they eyes aren't Norman's at all though.

Is the game even in full production yet?

Maybe it will just be some behind the scenes stuff and maybe announce some other actors that are cast.

It's probably for the figures done by 1000toys. They have the 1/6 figure on display as well as little mini figures.

This is from their facebook:

HIDEO KOJIMA SDCC TALK

Hideo Kojima is coming to SDCC!
From 3pm July 23rd(Sat), Hideo Kojima will be having his very own talkshow at SDCC with Geoff Keighley as MC.
There will also be an exclusive live streaming of this event on YouTube.

AND! We will be inviting 100 people to this event taking place in San Diego!!
Invitations will be in the order of registration, so make sure to be quick!
The URL for registration will be revealed 5pm, July 20th(Wed), via 1000toys' Twitter account!(@1000toys)

※Details on the event venue will be only disclosed to the 100 people who made their registration.

13737562_1071140069636655_7665388032867511553_o.jpg

Please let this be a continuation of the post traumatic (p.t) demo and kojima's circumcision taboo thriller game where Norman Reedus is the detective.

like in all seriousness, who really wants a trailer for this? didn't he just decide on an engine and the trailer we saw wasn't even using the decided one? this game is like 3 years MINIMUM away from releasing, do everyone a favor and go radio silence until you actually have something to show imo

Kindekuma

Banned
I'm not expecting a new trailer. The original was just an announcement trailer, I don't think Kojima has anything more trailer wise until development kicks up.

I'm expecting an engine reveal, LUDEN figures, and maybe an announcement of a new cast member (I think it's Kevin Durand since he and Hideo have been staying in contact for the past year.

Vuze

Who can remember lol?
>________>

I won't expect anything at all.
In fact I RT'd the tweet on the GAF New Thread account that just came up for this topic, remembered Kojimas "teasing" and quickly removed it from my TL :D

I bet we're not getting this till 2018 so honestly I couldnt care less.

Look I love Kojima. I'm sure this will be great, but after MGSV got trailed way, way, WAY before release I'm just a bit fatigued.

Much more enthused about things like Capcoms current mentality with Resi 7 - announced at E3, one small demo and release in Jan.
2018?

I'm thinking more like 2020.

sk3

Banned
Remember all those bullshit stream announcements before MGS5 release?

I bet its a chicken hat toy or something.

bunkitz

Maybe it's a Death Stranding Collection. As in a clothing line.

Kidding, of course, cause I'm fairly certain it's toys. Since, you know, the "#1000toys" thing.

Top Bottom