• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

L4D2 characters/monsters come to Resident Evil 6 PC, RE6 monsters coming to L4D2

oh wait what

RE6 monsters coming to L4D2 is fucking WAY more interesting

yessss

...Is it? Besides the idea of new Special Infected being added, which is great. I mean I never played RE6 but I don't hear anyone ever saying anything about the monsters of RE6.

Like, if you told me Dr Salvador, or the fucking Regenerators were coming to L4D2, then I'd be listening. And scared.

Tain

oh wait, they'll be putting RE6 enemies in L4D2?

maybe I'll install L4D2 and check them out but it's hard to play L4D2 with RE6 Mercenaries on the table

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Man, I was all like YES, I just bought L4D2 on 360!!! dang.

RE monsters in L4D2 sounds like the cooler of the two.

...Is it? Besides the idea of new Special Infected being added, which is great. I mean I never played RE6 but I don't hear anyone ever saying anything about the monsters of RE6.

Like, if you told me Dr Salvador, or the fucking Regenerators were coming to L4D2, then I'd be listening. And scared.

More like "new monsters in a game people actually like."

Salsa

dude whatever, new special infected, I barely care where they're from. 3 is a LOT

Vossler

Pretty cool. I should've waited for the PC version, only played about 5 chapters of Leon on the xbox and became sick. Might get this now....

Well, it's more L4D2 stuff, which means I'll spend another eighty hours this year playing with it. WHICH IS ALWAYS WELCOME.

But, I think it's the best co-op experience (and shooter) of this generation, so I'm biased.

nod-of-approval.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Coach > everyone you know and love

I'm sorry, but no.

Zoey > GRABBIN' PEELS > Punk-rock dude > Ellis > Bill > YOU SPILLED COFFEE ON MY F-- >= -ING $3000 SUIT! COME ON! > other two.

Anyway, Ellis is the only one that looks good in those shots. Everything else looks horribad.

Nice to see Capcom and Valve work together though, I guess?

I sold my PS3 copy after a couple of weeks, but I think that this might be enough to bring me back in. Will buy the pc version of RE6 for £5
during the 2014 summer sale
!

Mudkips

Banned
No Bill no sale.

Coach, Roach, Nick, and Ellis are trash compared to Bill.

I wonder if this is to drum up attention for a L4D3 reveal at E3?

If Valve wanted attention for L4D3 they'd just post a "3" on their site and let the rabid HL3 speculation explode, only to shit on them with the reveal.

marrec

Banned
Damnit.

They are going to make me double dip on this game.

I'm going to end up buying TWO fucking copies of Resident Evil 6 people.

Why... god why me?

Top Bottom