• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Talk About PlayStation VR: List of Upcoming Titles

Rodelero

NJlaJIw.png

eeeeeexcellent

Please be true and soon. This would make PSVR an absolute must buy for me.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Charged but cant sync them - press the PS button and the red light flashes

sorry - I don't understand? when do you unplug and what am I switching on!?
Plug it in and hold the PS button to sync it once it shows up in your devices unplug it and press the PS button
It'll just flash if it's connected via the cable

goonergaz

Plug it in and hold the PS button to sync it once it shows up in your devices unplug it and press the PS button
It'll just flash if it's connected via the cable

it doesn't show up as a device, the flashing is fast (like it's trying to sync) not slow (like its charging) which is what I assume you mean

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
it doesn't show up as a device, the flashing is fast (like it's trying to sync) not slow (like its charging) which is what I assume you mean
Uh, So Motion Controller don't show up in Bluetooth devices at all?
I don't know then mate

goonergaz

What do you mean?

I swapped the lead with another and it now works, it's weird because the lead doesn't seem cheap/thin or anything, but I has a spare which I tried and it acted as expected - the red light flashed for a bit then went solid and then the big colour light came on.

Yakkity

I swapped the lead with another and it now works, it's weird because the lead doesn't seem cheap/thin or anything, but I has a spare which I tried and it acted as expected - the red light flashed for a bit then went solid and then the light came on.

Probably just a charging USB lead without data lines so the auto pairing didn't kick in. Glad you got it sorted. Now find a way to fast forward the next 6 days please...

Kyolux

I don't know if i'm going to keep my preorder. I already have a vive. Do I really need this?

Well, if I had a Vive, I wouldn't be in a hurry to get this. Do you see games that you really want to play now that you can't get on Vive? I'd say wait until there's a few things worthwhile for you at the very least.

Haven't been following this stuff too closely. I know the stock Cinema Mode or whatever is just a floating screen in a black void, but have they said if there are plans for a media viewer app that'll have some actual environments?

Espiox

Haven't been following this stuff too closely. I know the stock Cinema Mode or whatever is just a floating screen in a black void, but have they said if there are plans for a media viewer app that'll have some actual environments?

It looks like Hulu will do this, but I haven't seen any others right now.

Plasma

Banned
Think I'll wait for Eve to come down in price that seems too expensive for what it is, I'll pick up Driveclub though.

KORNdoggy

Finally! Although after all that time, turns out driveclub is cheaper on base.com. Lol.

In fact, so is battlezone...

Got my main 3 physical games ordered now though. At least if i get tired of it i can sell a bundle on ebay or something. I'm avoiding digital only releases until i know i love it.

I see a lot of Eve on people's launch day list but all I heard when people were going to try PSVR at Best Buy was "Don't play Eve play Battlezone!" Was it just a bad demo?

KORNdoggy

I see a lot of Eve on people's launch day list but all I heard when people were going to try PSVR at Best Buy was "Don't play Eve play Battlezone!" Was it just a bad demo?

I think its more a case of battlezone just being a better game. But i heard good things about eve too. There is just no way im spending £50 on it.

majik13

seems right when its about to get going, the demo ends, felt really short to me.

I was a tad underwherlmed with it, but I also had the issue of the sticks being inverted the wrong way to my liking, and seemingly no options to change it. Unless PS4 has some sort of system wide setting for sticks, dont recall.

joeblow

Great thread; plenty of good stuff posted throughout. I'm one those who is waiting for both my PSVR and PS4 Pro pre-orders, so there's some time for me to fill in a few blank spots.

For one, this thread explained that my 5.1 HT audio setup is worthless for VR, and that I have to use a stereo headset instead. My question is, can someone recommend a pair of headphones with quality bass/rumble? I see some gaming options out there, but don't want to blindly buy one without some NeoGAF input. Thanks in advance.

Eve demo was awesome but there is very little single player content, so I'm getting Battlezone which also was a cool demo.

RootCause

Ooh, thank you. This is definitely one I'm wanting to check out but unfortunately haven't heard much about. Is it digital only? Basically, horror is selling me on VR alone.
Its getting a physical release. The only place I've seen it being reserved is Amazon. its sold out at the moment. But I expect it to be back in stock once it's closer to PSVR launch day.

Horror is going to be great with VR. I'm hoping Outlast 2 gets a VR patch, and of course , there's RE7.

Please be true and soon. This would make PSVR an absolute must buy for me.

Same. This is my most wanted vr experience. Dirt Rally + PSVR + headphones + steering wheel = holy shit.

Does anyone know why Here They Lie is no longer available for preorder at Amazon? It looks like people were able to buy it before, but it is "currently unavailable" even digitally. Looking to use some Amazon gift cards.

Shikoba

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

My fiancée and I just got back from trying PlayStation VR for the first time. It was both of our first times trying any kind of the latest VR. Man, it was nothing short of amazing. Even my fiancée, who gets motion sickness pretty easily, loved it without issues.

I tried EVE Valkyrie. Man that moment it starts and your in the cockpit... IN the cockpit. It's amazing. I mean, sure the lower IQ is there... but damn is it so quickly forgotten being that immersed in the game. I went against my better judgement and did a barrel roll, wow did my head spin a little lol. But quickly adjusted and was fine chasing enemies after that. Kind of bummed to hear the end result isn't a great game? I'd probably still pick it up >,>

My fiancée did the shark demo. Screamed at the end haha but loved it.

Didn't pre order it... if I'm lucky enough to find t on a shelf on release day in grabbing it for sure. I'm sold on VR. (Didn't know where to post my experience... really wanted to post it some where!!)

So far I think I narrowed my list to:

Driveclub
Here They Lie
Playstation VR Worlds [included]
Eve: Gunjack???
Robinson: The Journey

Loading Human is a possibility but I need to see more of it before making a decision.

Kyolux

I just noticed amazon.ca says it'll ship my headset on the 11th. Wonder if that will really happen. I may receive it on Wednesday if that's the case.

But I kind of doubt it. They haven't shipped my Rise of Tomb Raider copy and it says it'll ship on the 6th.

Top Bottom