• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Living with my crush/best friend for the next 2 weeks

PixelatedBookake

Guys it's been already done. I'm already moved into her house and will see her when she returns from vacation tomorrow.

fb0.jpg

Man can this thread deliver more than that friend zone thread this year?

But TC damn man big mistake. I wish you luck friend.

Trey

You're looking for an in no matter how much you're telling yourself otherwise. An "oops, golly how did we end up in the same bed" situation. Tell her you don't think it's best you take up her offer, and keep it at that.

AVclub

Hi, I haven't posted here in years but I came to tell you that you should only do this if you intend to permanently burn down this "friendship." Get moved in. Once you're in her house, make it clear that you want to fuck her brains out, religion be damned (pun intended). Tell her that she's an asshole for stringing you along and if she isn't going to shit or get off the pot, you will kick her ass out of the bathroom (metaphorically). You don't have to be mean about it, but deliver a clear ultimatum of what you want and be firm about not deviating from it once it's out there.

I'm just saying, make your move with the full-on "Fuck it!" mentality so that by the end of this two weeks you either have what you want or you will never speak to this person again.

If you want to maintain the relationship as is, then as everyone else said, do not do this.

Nooooooo nononononooooo.

Unfortunately, since you're both human, it's going to happen.

But noooooooooooooooo. Even if you were both mutually interested have some semblance of order and wait until you get to your new place so decisions can be made on a marginally less irrational basis. Lock yourself in your room, sleep, pretend to be sick... literally anything to avoid having to have your physical presence next to hers.

Hi, I haven't posted here in years but I came to tell you that you should only do this if you intend to permanently burn down this "friendship." Get moved in. Once you're in her house, make it clear that you want to fuck her brains out, religion be damned (pun intended). Tell her that she's an asshole for stringing you along and if she isn't going to shit or get off the pot, you will kick her ass out of the bathroom (metaphorically). You don't have to be mean about it, but deliver a clear ultimatum of what you want and be firm about not deviating from it once it's out there.

I'm just saying, make your move with the full-on "Fuck it!" mentality so that by the end of this two weeks you either have what you want or you will never speak to this person again.

If you want to maintain the relationship as is, then as everyone else said, do not do this.

Or, you know, be an adult and say "I think we should spend less time together. It's not your fault or mine but it's too hard for me to keep up the charade that we can just be friends."

Bring back another girl to the house and have sex with her (the other girl). Basically friendzone the shit out of your "best friend".

Kaiken

Banned
You sly dog you. It's only two weeks. You'll both live regardless of outcome. Hopefully future congrats on the sex.

PixelatedBookake

Wait so what I want to know is...why didn't you ask us for advice before you decided to move in with her? Isn't that a more important decision to ask people about than living with a girl who rejected you for years who you still wanna smash in the same living space as you every day? Like....what?

Mark L

Guys I'm doing a crossword, maybe you can help, says "Four letter word for 'thing you should not do'...........?

Oh and I got the last letter already, it's an s.

Trace

Banned

A man who knows what he's talking about.

Empty house with just you and her? Time to bang in every room!

Nah. Actually, based on the "lots of fights" and "drunk texts" I expect this may end badly.

Maybe stay sober during this period and do something after work so you're spending as little time there as possible. It may be the key to saving your friendship.

But she really won't date you because she's Catholic and you're Muslim? Could just be a cover.

Osukaa

.... Try living with your crush/bestfriend for 8 years and sharing a bedroom for 4 of those years... man I wouldn't trade the experience for the world but damn was it hard plus theyre right beside you most of the time, I should be a damn monk for the self control I exhibited lol... To top it off try being gay and him straight... man it hurt like hell sometimes especially if you know they like someone else and you just gotta sit there and pretend to be happy for them.

Dammit I swear I should make a thread about these things but too lazy lol.

btw were still best friends and he moved back to Japan. I told him EVERYTHING how I felt about him and how I was in love with him like 4 years before he left. It didn't change much between us except now he knew how to tease me ... fcker LOL

Dynasty

Go for it, at worst you will break that friendship with her completely(this actually might be a good thing) On the other hand if you are lucky you will get to have fun meaningless sex for about 2 weeks with no strings attached since she made it clear a proper relationship is impossible.

Vire

I mean four years crush? You've been friend zoned three years ago bro.

You gotta act way faster than that

Top Bottom