• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizard squad unmasked by another hacker group.

Or maybe its just Lizard Squad fooling everyone. 2 weeks later. More hacks. "We're back" Bla Bla

Yeah. Who knows, maybe all these people just posted "Fuck Lizard Squad" somewhere on the internet, and this is all a meta-con.

But seriously, fuck Lizard Squad.

Ha ha!! So much for honour among thieves. Though I am not sure DDOSing a few servers makes you a hacker group.

No one on this forum would probably care if they were ddos big organisations, disrupt my gaming time however then May you burn in hell :)

Love how all these "kids" we're acting tough online , would love to see there faces when a group of heavily armed agents storm your bedroom and step on your buzz light year pillow.

The fact that their "hacking" consisted of DDoS attacks, it doesn't surprise me they are kids.

I don't think it was necessary to release their private information to the public.

ViciousDS

Banned
At least their Twitter account is finally suspended. God knows why Twitter let it go on for so long.

It's usually left open to be monitored and watched.

But damn those are some young hackers. If it wasn't for that dumb threat with the airplane they possibly could have even been offered jobs... .hell how do you think google and Facebook got a few people on there staff....

Could of had a future somewhere....good luck now.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
That picture of the one from the UK with his mom....

They are literally children.

Looks like these kids are going to learn some life lessons today.
Santa is disappoint.

But damn those are some young hackers. If it wasn't for that dumb threat with the airplane they possibly could have even been offered jobs... .hell how do you think google and Facebook got a few people on there staff....

What did they hack? Since when is DDoSing hacking?

Protome

Common misconception but the hackers that big tech companies hire are ones who are good at finding security holes, not DDOSing. At most maybe they could have helped test Drive club with their skills.

Yup, that's what they get for screwing over millions of people.

Great news, although their information should be removed now that the law is on them

The fact that their "hacking" consisted of DDoS attacks, it doesn't surprise me they are kids.

I don't think it was necessary to release their private information to the public.

If these guys could get hold of your details through their attempts than they wouldn't hesitate to release yours to the public. That's the sort of folks we're dealing with. I have zero sympathy for them Im afraid. They'd continue to do this and potentially get better at it.

Occam

Calling these LizardSquad DDoS children "hackers" is kind of stretching it.
It's like calling someone who throws bricks into windows "criminal mastermind".
Anyway, good riddance. What goes around, comes around.

Swatting (waste of dollars, highly dangerous), bomb threats (nuff said) and ddos (xbox live and psn , ea e.t.c probably millions of dollars wasted )

Hacking or not they deserve to go to prison for a long time.

Yes they need to be jailed, I'm not defending those assholes. But they weren't hacking anything.

It's just a general term since people who ddos are still considered "hackers".

People who use simple programs to temporarily take down a service don't get offered jobs.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hah brilliant.

B4q1AJcIAAIdNBi.jpg:large

hohoXD123

Most of them will probably end up getting some sort of deal as moles or working for cyber security for the government/private sector.

They have just done DDoS attacks. I doubt they would have the skills required to be consulted on cyber security.

Caayn

What did they hack? Since when is DDoSing hacking?
Well the network necessary to DDoS doesn't come out of thin air.

Setting-up a DDoS that actually works on a big scale network isn't as easy as some make it sound.

Note that I'm not saying that DDoS is hard.

If these guys could get hold of your details through their attempts than they wouldn't hesitate to release yours to the public. That's the sort of folks we're dealing with. I have zero sympathy for them Im afraid. They'd continue to do this and potentially get better at it.

To be clear, I'm fine with the FBI getting their information but releasing children's and their families' personal information to an angry public? Nah.

Good if that lizard squad nonsense finally stops but it's pretty shitty to have links in the OP where all their alleged details are shown.

Top Bottom