• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

tumblr_n6q4irUqP71qegdapo1_500.gif

In the last split second before hitting the shell, Mario has a look of pure, unadulterated terror....

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My god does nintendo have alot of momentum going into E3, starting off since the smash direct, nintendo has been releasing alot of info of games people are anticipating, making fun directs, having a great hype video with mega64, all that info for hyrule warriors, the smash invitational, mario kart blowing the fuck up, WiiU sales skyrocketing, just alot of good shit happening. thats all leading up to tuesday.

lmbotiva

so this is where the IGN article comes from! and they were saying it was from their users, really, seriously, GAF=internet=GAF

Hindl

My god does nintendo have alot of momentum going into E3, starting off since the smash direct, nintendo has been releasing alot of info of games people are anticipating, making fun directs, having a great hype video with mega64, all that info for hyrule warriors, the smash invitational, mario kart blowing the fuck up, WiiU sales skyrocketing, just alot of good shit happening. thats all leading up to tuesday.

Let's hope they take advantage of it. They have the potential to drop megatons, especially since their heavy-hitters (barring Zelda U, which will be there) have either been released or announced

How much do you guys think this whole luigi thing has influenced Mario Kart sales? The video is easily going to pass 4 million views at this rate and I saw it on my local news lol.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Not Luigi related, but something cool that happened to me and another player a few days back.

Two recordings of the same scene from a different perspective.
Figured it might be used as a future joke about
"flame wars"

That looks sick as hell. Damn

Top Bottom