• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson denies eSRAM Issues with Xbone, CBOAT: "nope"

R3TRODYCE

according to bkilian MN is a senior manager and is as privy to what's going on with Xbox One as nearly anyone in the company

also a couple B3D sources saying their checking is proving the downclock to be false alarm as well.

guess we may find out one of these days, but some bigger outlets should have heard something confirmed by now if true... maybe we will know soon with all the people getting together this weekend
Yeah I read this yesterday and I believe it.

#TeamOrangeJuice

harSon

Banned
Because thats not working any more.

It never worked. They've been using it for years now, and despite the fact that it was proven ineffective with the RROD fiasco. They've ALWAYS either outright ignored a rumor, or simply regurgitated the canned "Microsoft doesn't comment on rumors" bullshit. Companies do this so they're not liable for giving out misinformation/lies. This is among the first times they've broken away from the script in such a big way, and that's coming off of a month of "TBA" regarding every question thrown their way. A straight to the point, hard line answer is definitely an anomaly, and while it could be a bold faced lie, I think it could be truthful as well.

Why is crazy buttocks on a train speaking in tongue? That's what I've been trying to figure out this whole time..
The pressure of being the Wikileaks of video gaming has gotten to him, causing a dangerous and debilitating addiction to over the counter cough syrup. Hence the slurred language.

Let's ask this question - why would the only MS spokesperson now allowed to speak on Xbone put himself on record denying something that he will be caught on later VS not responding.
People keep saying what would you expect him to do if there were yield issues? I would expect him to not comment.

I'm thinking that by him denying it will stem the rumor as much as possible while allowing Microsoft to buy time to fix the issue.
After the whole RRoD fiasco that happened with the 360 I highly doubt that investors/stakeholders would be ok with a manufacturing issue they may or may not cause issues with the Xbone when it launches.

Top Bottom