• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Odyssey Amiibo Boxes reveal information about new kingdoms.

I think there might even be more than one location in each kingdom. For example, the "Lakitu Burrbo" just behind the MARIO line, which I think might be located in Cascade Kingdom.

That's almost definitely just the 'main enemy' list for the Kingdom. (So, that place has both Lakitus and the new Burrbo enemies) That's not to say each kingdom won't have more than one location, but I think it's fairly safe to assume they're all connected and part of a single bigger world
(There's apparently a Power Plant in New Donk City, for example, that we haven't seen at all)

This thread feels like a GameXplain thread

with genitals
brb found the motto for my new channel

wartama

Neo Member
That's almost definitely just the 'main enemy' list for the Kingdom. (So, that place has both Lakitus and the new Burrbo enemies) That's not to say each kingdom won't have more than one location, but I think it's fairly safe to assume they're all connected and part of a single bigger world
(There's apparently a Power Plant in New Donk City, for example, that we haven't seen at all)

Ah, I didn't catch that enemy names appear on the map too. I don't mind if it's only one location per kingdom, but I find it weird that each level has a location name and a kingdom name.

Top Bottom