• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men of GAF, what are your thoughts on women who strength train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kthulhu

I personally don't care. Work out if you want to work out. I'm not super picky when it comes to body types.

Rur0ni

I prefer it. Squats do a body good. The photos you posted I would consider around the upper bound of fitness and I consider them *hot*, as much more ripped/swole than that is a bit off-putting.

Salamando

Strength is sexy. Don't matter if it's strength of mind, strength of conviction, or strength of body, it's attractive.

Kayhan

They are cool with me. You can be strong without being super-muscular and lean.

untitled-919puxv.gif

My wife and I both do Strength training. I honestly prefer it.

We aren't crazy about it or anything, but its nice to be able to rely on her strength when needed.

Media

Not a fan at all. Don't like fat either but a nice middle leaning fit type is perfect to me. I like a tad bit of squish and body builder ladies have weird boobs or none. Being a boob man I can't get behind my kids starving because mom is benchpressing a car. The animal brain in me just doesn't function when there is too much muscle.

Just as an aside, the size of the boob doesn't have anything to do with the amount of milk a woman can produce.

Flat chested women have been not starving babies for centuries, your kids will not starve if mom lifts. o_O

I dislike super broad shoulders but I'm really into nice abs on women.
I prefer modestly buff on men and women.

I think the women in the OP are gorgeous and if I could appeal to any of them their looks would hardly be an issue but in a world where I could date one of them and be picky I'd probably go for a much more petite woman.

FUME5

I've never felt immaculated by a woman, how would that even work?

Anyway, fit women are hot women, the only issue I'd have / have had is if they compete, I'm not kicking back and drinking beer around someone who's cutting for a comp!

sphagnum

Banned
I don't find muscles attractive but I suppose if I was single and a girl who looks like one of the ones in the OP was into me I'd go for it. I'd be more confused than anything because I'm out of shape and I wouldn't know why she was interested in me, so it would be kind of weird, but it might give me some motivation to work out harder. It's not something I would personally seek out though.

That first girl looks unappealing but the last one is pretty smangin.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The pictures in OP are not my thing. Strength training is fine. Like the above Samantha Wright is attractive.

Those ones in the OP consist of genetic outliers or PED'd up. Plus at a certain point a low body fat % is even worse on the body.

The pictures in OP are not my thing. Strength training is fine. Like the above Samantha Wright is attractive.

Those ones in the OP consist of genetic outliers or PED'd up. Plus at a certain point a low body fat % is even worse on the body.

This I agree with completely.

Regardless of your sex, being devoid of body fat is pretty fucking gross to look at.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
My ex had what I considered to be a nigh perfect body type. Think Chun Li with bigger boobs. It was glorious.

Except the only problem was that she didn't seem to have any musculature whatsoever. If you grabbed her thighs, your hands would sink in. Nearly all her mass was tender as hell. I joked that she was the healthiest looking unhealthy person on the planet lol.

I tried to get her to go to the gym with me, and get some squats in, but she always refused. Shame, but having her be fit would probably come with negative consequences too.

Faustek

If you asked me a few years back I would say that I wouldn't go near a puny human at all. These day's I don't really care any more but I still find myself Sexually attracted to muscles. There is something savagely beautiful about muscles, perhaps primal and power but whatever it is it gets me going.

Edit:

I used to joke about it back in the day that if I ever was with a woman, for real, I had to make sure she could at least carry me over the shoulder without breaking down. I'm 6.4 tall and built like...well these days as a overstuffed fridge.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
In order of fitness, IG models:

tyrameral top lower bod in the world
kreeshaturner (one of the most beautiful woman in the world, part Chinese, Jamaican, Canadian)
Mulatafit also be one of the most beautiful women in the world.
Nataschaencinosa infamous Chun-Li thighs
yinethfit_ total hottie with a really cute face
Rosanaollyver another one of the most beautiful women, that face!
kikivhyce unique silhouette
espana927 She Hulk

/tiphat

I thinks it's great! Good on them for getting healthy and taking care of themselves. But, same as for men, it becomes unattractive when excessive, or if the pursuit takes up all their time / is the only point of conversation.

In the meanwhile, I'll take all the Chun-li thighs I can get. Forget T & A, the legs are my weakness.

Red Fire

Girls doing gymnastics or something like that - hot. Girls lifting light weights to burn fat or stay fit and healthy or get more curvy or whatever - hot

Girls lifting heavy weights or girls with muscles like in those pics - UGGHHH PLS NO

kreeshaturner (one of the most beautiful woman in the world, part Chinese, Jamaican, Canadian)
espana927 She Hulk

/tiphat

gon add FallingEdge's wife to the pile

Entirely cool for anybody that feels like putting in the work on it---from bodybuilders to just fit and then some.

Fairly sad that there's still so much stigma attached to even the notion of it here in the world of 2016 really---People Are Attractive, the rest is down to variety and appreciation of the myriad forms.

espana927 She Hulk

/tiphat

You're forgetting the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom