• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men of GAF, what are your thoughts on women who strength train?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they start juicing (or they already have very high levels of testosterone), it's pretty hard for a woman to really "bulk up" like you see in some of the more extreme photos.

I love fitness girls. It's pretty much attractive if they don't go too far (like bodybuilders), that also applies to men.

Same here. I'm sure some women don't really find the bodybuilder physique in men attractive. More power to you if you want to follow the strength training physique. That being said though, I would never break up with a girl because of the reasons you mentioned OP.

onken

I have a fairly dim view of anybody that spends the majority of their free time down at the gym just so they can take selfies of themselves, man or woman.

I have a fairly dim view of anybody that spends the majority of their free time down at the gym just so they can take selfies of themselves, man or woman.

How about the ones that do it to improve themselves and take selfies to record their journey?

Damerman

there was a thread about weird things we like about women, i said that i like when they have cute little defined triceps.

I'm doing the spartan race secondarily to meet a fit girl.

Damerman

QsqrVmO.gif

My weakness

giphy.gif

Crayon

Same as everyone who strength trains. It's good for your health and it's smart to do and it takes discipline.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
"Physique athletes" (aka bodybuilders) I don't often find attractive, but if it's making them happy they should bust their ass at it.

Girls who just work to be as fit as they can possibly be? Game on. Hot as hell. Thick, thin, ripped, some fat.. it's all good. They look sexy as hell and being healthy and fit is only sexier.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Dont care or mind at all. If anything it's probably a turn on. All the women on op are incredibly attractive...

That said, i prefer innies over outies and generally like curves so too much toning or thinnesss can be a turnoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom