• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

KorruptRonin @KorruptRonin · 8 h
Our reaction when she admitted being a #DBZ fan

KvXemyp.png

9oEUvRL.png

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain_2013_06-11-13_011.jpg

you know we never really talked about what exactly Liquid is doing by himself in a foreign land at 12 years old...

why would Zero let him go by himself?....he's not in the SAS yet, and unless retcons..

StoneFox

I have an MGS1 question.

I was playing it for the first time after watching a playthrough of it years ago so I already knew of the ketchup trick to escape the cell.

Except, instead of breaking the bottle and creating a pool of fake blood, Snake just ate the ketchup instead when I pressed O, with the ration noise. Is that a glitch? :L I was wounded from the guard shooting me because I was messing around so I guess the game might have defaulted the item to a healing item instead? I tried to find evidence of other people accidentally eating it in the cell instead of using it proper but I can't find any lol

Shy

I have an MGS1 question.

I was playing it for the first time after watching a playthrough of it years ago so I already knew of the ketchup trick to escape the cell.

Except, instead of breaking the bottle and creating a pool of fake blood, Snake just ate the ketchup instead when I pressed O, with the ration noise. Is that a glitch? :L I was wounded from the guard shooting me because I was messing around so I guess the game might have defaulted the item to a healing item instead? I tried to find evidence of other people accidentally eating it in the cell instead of using it proper but I can't find any lol
Were you lying down completely prone, if you weren't that might of been why.

StoneFox

Were you lying down completely prone, if you weren't that might of been why.
I'm pretty sure I was completely on the floor, I'm sort of contemplating reloading a save and testing to see if it was because I was shot. But it doesn't much matter that much since it's impossible not to eventually escape the room, I just had never seen anything like that happen in other peoples' playthroughs. :p

It just occurred to me that on the off chance we actually do see a 12 year old Solid Snake in TPP, they're just going to use Eli's mocap and VA, heh.

Pinewood

I'm pretty sure I was completely on the floor, I'm sort of contemplating reloading a save and testing to see if it was because I was shot. But it doesn't much matter that much since it's impossible not to eventually escape the room, I just had never seen anything like that happen in other peoples' playthroughs. :p

I wish Snake said tasty, when he ate that :p

JayEH

Yong is interviewing Phil LaMarr, the voice of Vamp, next.

It just occurred to me that on the off chance we actually do see a 12 year old Solid Snake in TPP, they're just going to use Eli's mocap and VA, heh.

Mocap actor probably but no VA since Liquid is british.

brau

Sooo... with that Hayter interview with Frag and Yong, people are more willing to drop that Hayter is not in TPP?

He doesn't even want to play the game haha.

Also... Stefanie, kawaiii.

Sooo... with that Hayter interview with Frag and Yong, people are more willing to drop that Hayter is not in TPP?

He doesn't even want to play the game haha.

Also... Stefanie, kawaiii.

i would honestly lose a great deal of respect for hayter if he was putting on a ruse here. he seems completely genuine and hurt by it all.

wilsonda

Does anyone else kind of hope that Eli is not liquid snake and actually a cool new character? I think it's been all but confirmed but I am kind of sick of not seeing any new good characters in mgs

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Grain of salt. (probably fake)

So there's a guy in my twitter feed who said that Kojima just posted this tweet and immediately deleted it. It says: "That's true, they fired me. Probably gonna work for Sony now".
ZsqvFHk.jpg

Hmmm that seems fake to me... Kojima working for Sony would be nice though

I'd imagine it'll be very easy for Kojima to set up his own company once they disband from Konami. One kickstarter for a great game will set him up completely IMO!

Then again, Kojima working for Sony as a first party developer sounds verrrry nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom