• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft details E3 2015 plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Mulder

Excited for crackdown, forza 6, and seeing what Rare is up to.

Would love a tiny cheap final revision of the 360 also, digital only and hooking up to the xb1 to play through that would be a neat fantasy.

Hoje0308

Banned
Thank Jeebus it's only an hour long. Sony, take note.

Edit: It seems I got ahead of myself and that the daily show they're doing is 60 minutes.

Krakn3Dfx

Thank Jeebus it's only an hour long. Sony, take note.

Powers Season 2 reveal can't be confined to 1 hour, yo.

"And now, just for attendees and people watching on the internet and people who will watch this later on various media outlets, we're going to give you the exclusive first crack at the full episode of the season 2 series premiere!"

wapplew

MS might have most interesting content out of all conference this E3.

Scale bound, new rare game, next gen gears all possible for game of the show.

When someone makes a hype train, I'd like one ticket please.

Can't wait for E3 - This has the potential to be one of the best E3's (for the industry) ever, especially with the addition of Bethesda and Square doing their own shows.

blurrygil

Looking forward to seeing what they've got this year. It's actually exciting...every...year, lol!

New Crackdown would make me one happy guy, I'd say.

rrc1594

If Major Nelson is saying "Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history".

That means we getting Lost Odyssey remake or port. For it to be the greatest in Xbox history Lost Odyssey has to be in there somewhere.

Raide

Just show me some Scalebound! I just want to know what it is!!!

Hoping a mix between Monster Hunter and open world like Xenoblade X. And loot....and riding/flying monsters around.

Genio88

Can't wait to finally see Halo 5 campaign and Tomb Raider gameplay demos, plus i'm sure they'll announce at least one new AAA IP, and maybe also gameplay for Scalebound and Crackdown 3

Leyasu

Banned
"Greatest lineup in Xbox History" ? Yes please!

This is the Microsoft we all wanted to see. This feels like Microsoft's E3 to win. I have a feeling this will be Microsoft's version of a Sony '09, Nintendo '10 E3. It's like gaming Christmas ^_^!

Halo 5
Gears Remaster
Crackdown
Tomb Raider
Rare's new IP
Quantum Break

and my personal predicted game of the show:
Scalebound

Lawdy Lawd. Year of the Xbox meme incoming.

Can we assume that everything is confirmed seeing as you are posting this?? Any other juicy insider you want share ?? Lol

Halo 5 Guardians
Quantum Break
Gears of War HD Remaster
Crackdown
Fable Legends
Forza 6
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
Rare (New IP)

Pretty damn exciting, plus all the rumoured stuff.

Flavius

Make or break, and Xbox seems to be going balls to the wall.

I like it! Surprise me with a couple of announcements, show me some pretty stuff that you'll actually deliver, and give me at least one or two demos...

...and I'll crown you King of E3. ;-)

Chobel

Hosted by me and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos. Includes guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.

Damn it, I was hoping Phil Spencer is the main host. He did a very good job last year.

thuway

Can we assume that everything is confirmed seeing as you are posting this?? Any other juicy insider you want share ?? Lol

Not an insider, Steverulez is having an anuerysm hearing you say that lol. To be honest, I know nothing about any conference this year, but am excited about the MS one for all the reasons listed above. It's like the Xbox One counter punch.

I hope Killer Instinct gets some real stage time, but I doubt that will happen :(

Have big hopes for Rare and their new project, and cautiously-optimistic about 343 and H5

Can't for MS conference and all of E3 !!

Other than the games i know will be present, i hope there's a platformer from Rare and more Scalebound !!

I will be on my way back home from Bonnaroo during it. Will watch first thing I get home though! Avoiding spoilers will probably prove difficult.

Show of conference or bust.

singhr1

Many of you are forgetting that Hololens will likely have a good presence to demonstrate the gaming possibilities. I presume a Minecraft demo and a few surprises.

I'm guessing some Xbox/PC interplay even. Maybe Windows 10 on Xbox first look (not sure if on stage but sometime at the show).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom